Fitzgerald Auto Mall Clearwater

516 reviews

516 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Auto Mall Clearwater from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 15, 2018

On Saturday I decided on a whim that I wanted to check out a new Jeep. Mike Santagata contacted me via email as I was online checking the inventory at... Fitzgerald. I decided the dealership would be the place I'd buy another Jeep as the folks in service have been awesome with servicing my 2016 Jeep. I stopped by at noon, by 230 I was in my new 2018 Jeep and out the door. Big thanks to Mike and the Fitzgerald team for the awesome customer service!!

We appreciate you taking the rime to provide positive feedback regarding your experience with Mike. We look forward to continue serving you in the fut...ure. Enjoy your new Jeep!

July 26, 2018

I wanted an economical car that would get me from point A to point B, and I didn't want to spend a lot of money. Our salesman, Chet Wilkerson, was... great. No high pressure. He did not try to talk us into spending more than we wanted. Even after tax, tag, title, dealer fees; the car was affordable, less than $4k. Purchasing it was quick and easy. Less than an hour from start to finish. It was a great experience!

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience. We hope our salesman Chet was able to provide you an excellent car-buying experience.

July 21, 2018

Bruce & Debbie were amazing! Helped me so much on my limited income. I love my new Elantra! Thank you so much for all your help to make it happen... and for your patience. Happy! :)

Thank you for your review! We hope you enjoy your new car.

July 17, 2018

The salesman i had was very helpful and explained everything in detail.i had found my car online and he helped my purchase go for smooth and i got the... car i wanted.

We appreciate your review!

July 16, 2018

I had been looking for a specific year/make/model of Jeep for several weeks. I wasted several hours at other dealerships "playing the game"... only to leave frustrated because they wanted too much for their used Jeeps. I came across two Jeeps at Fitz and emailed them to check availability and get information before driving the 45-50 minutes only to have my time wasted again. My email found Jim, who contacted me immediately. He was very forthcoming, and the prices they had for their Jeeps were actually very competitive/fair right from the start. Short story: I drove to Fitz Auto Mall, met Jim, drove the Jeep and we had a done deal in an amazingly short amount of time! The Jeep was in much better condition and at a much lower price than several I had previously looked at. As the title says, Great price and great service! Thanks Jim and Fitz!

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience with us. We are happy that our salesman Jim was able to find you your Jeep for you. Enjoy... your new car!

July 14, 2018

I had agreat experience because of Bruce Fonte the salesman that i made an appointment with. I just was looking not sure about purchasing. It helped that... he could walk me through and i purchased the suv i wanted

Thank you for your review!

July 1, 2018

I did lots of homework on buying used and came prepared but discovered my old beliefs about leasing were wrong and outdated. With the expert guidance and... patience, but no pressure) of sales rep Bruce Fonte, it was a most pleasant experience. I drove home in a brand new leased Tuscon, backed by the exceptional Hyundai warranty and a very fair deal. Customer service in finance with Ms Green also went above and beyond. Very happy with my change in direction to consider leasing, which fit my current lifestyle just right! Thank you Mr Fonte and Fitzgerald Hyundai!

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience with us! We are happy to hear that our sales team were able to provide great services. En...joy your new car!

June 27, 2018

Our salesman Pete Lopez was excellent and I give him the best rating I can. The only problem we had was with the financial person who kept us waiting... for over an hour and a half. Our appointment to finalize the paperwork was for 1:00 and we didn't get into see him until 2:30. He only had one customer before us at 9:30 that took up his time. We were ready to walk out. Because of Pete we decided to stay and purchase our Jeep. I would deal with Pete Lopez in a heartbeat but if I had to deal with the finance guy again I would go elsewhere. I would recommend this dealership to a friend but I would warn them about the wait for financing and we even paid cash.

Joseph & Yvonne - Thank you for taking the time to share your Fitzgerald experience and thank you for choosing us for your car needs. We appreciat...e you letting us know the issue you experienced as we are willing to learn and improve from our faults. Your review has given us light and structure on Fitzgerald's strength and weaknesses, and for that, we can't thank you enough. On the brighter side of your visit, Pete Lopez, has been a valuable asset in our sales team and we are pleased to hear that he was able to provide you both with excellent service. Thank you again for your kind words and choosing Fitzgerald Auto Mall. We hope to continue building our relationship with you both and be at service to you for years to come.

May 31, 2018

Jorge Fahdel made car buying experience enjoyable, quick, hassle free. I recommend him to everyone. He was able to get my 18 year old daughter in a Safe... pre-owned certified vehicle for under $200 a month.

Thank you for your review! We are glad our salesman Jorge was able to provide you an excellent car-buying experience.

May 22, 2018

I bought a new 2018 Sonata from this dealership. The price of the car was fair without any hassle. The salesman, Jorge, was easy to talk with and never... pressured me to buy now. The finance process was efficient with Albert guiding the process. I highly recommend buying the Fitz Way !

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience! We are glad that our sales team provided you an excellent buying experience.