Ferman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram New Port Richey

New 888-281-6671 Dealer Website
Used 877-253-9859 Email Dealer
Service 866-309-0986

429 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ferman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram New Port Richey from DealerRater.com
  • Great service !

Friendly, courteous, helpful and informative staff. Eager to please and sincerely concerned regarding your satisfaction. Go out of their way to ensure your happiness.

• Courteous & Efficient

Courteous staff, timely repair, helpful. Pleasant waiting area.

Courteous staff, timely repair, helpful. Pleasant waiting area.

• Great Service Team

Very friendly and knowledgeable service advisor. I arrived early and they were able to accommodate me and get my vehicle checked in with no waiting.

• don`t know how it could have been better
    February 22, 2017

Chris Muniz very fine gentleman. as helpful as could be. no pressure was key. hope he has floor mats for us as discussed. Robert Packard also noteworthy

• Great!
    February 21, 2017

I was happy with dealership and how I was treated. Will come back cuz the everyone there was so nice and helpful. Thanks Jim Cyr.

• Got the vehicle I wanted, wouldn't budge from sticker price.
    February 20, 2017

Tarek was very friendly and personable, and a great salesman. I would have liked a better deal on my vehicle, but it was a Challenger. Hard for him to make me one! He did make the buying experience somewhat enjoyable with his charm. Overall, had a good experience and bought the car of my dreams. Thanks Tarek, for getting me into it.

• Dodge Ram Rebel and Jeep JK service
    February 20, 2017

I recently brought two vehicles in for service one is a 2016 Dodge Ram Rebel and the other is a 2008 Jeep JK Unlimited. My service advisor Ronald "Jamie" Kissinge was great! I don't ask for much other than to be treated with a great attitude and customer service that you would expect from a big dealership. Jamie took care of our service on both vehicles and I highly recommend bringing your vehicles there and dealing with Jamie.

• 2017 RAM 1500 CREW CAB SPORT 4X4---FIRST SERVICE

EXCELLENT SERVICE DRIVE & SHOP PERSONNEL COMFORTABLE FACILITIES & EXCELLENT APPOINTMENT SYSTEM PUNCTUAL & EFFICIENT SERVICE TECHNICIANS KNOWLEDGEABLE & PROFESSIONAL SERVICE ADVISORS

• Tarek Kassem
    February 19, 2017

This rep was very diligent, politely and friendly. He was very supportive during the process and work out to get exactly the deal I ask for.

• John L. Gudavich

Jonathan Wittington, our Salesman was outstanding. He took time and worked with us and even came to our house to show us how to take down and put back the canvas top on our Jeep Wrangler Sport. He truly cares for the customer!