111 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nourse Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Nissan experience
    April 25, 2017

Our experience was very pleasing overall. Our salesman Danny was easy to work with and very detailed in his knowledge of our new Nissan Rouge.

• Buying a used truck
    April 22, 2017

Did not have the truck on site that we was suppose to look at. However admitted to their mistake and took good care of us. Ended up buying a newer truck. Very sasified with the whole experience.

• bougt used with trade in
    April 22, 2017

Danny Lightle was terrific! Very proffessional & willing 2 go extra mile 2 give you a deal & make sure you leave happy. Thanks 4 a great experience!

• GMC Sierra purchase
    April 21, 2017

My husband and I had an outstanding experience as a customer. We were able to purchase a used truck for a great price and an affordable monthly payment. Thank you to Tricia and Paul for working so hard to get our payment where we needed it to be. Everyone was friendly and the service was awesome!!

• We had a great experience with Tricia McGraw, she found the.
    April 20, 2017

We had a great experience with Tricia McGraw, she found the truck I was looking for with the price I was looking for. Good times!

• New Nissan Titan XD
    April 14, 2017

Daniel was easy to work with, and very thorough with all the new apps and features nissanconnect offers. he and Adam stayed late to go over all the features and difference between the new titan xd trims and how the incentives worked. These guys went above and beyond what other dealers have done for me in the past. (I've purchased 3 new vehicles in 3 years). So far Adam and Daniel at Nourse Nissan top any previous dealership experience up here in Columbus, OH. Also I really thought the thank video that Adam and Daniel sent to my phone a few days later was great. I'm in sales as well and appreciated the extra effort you all gave me. We will be coming back for another, when our lease is up. Thanks guys

• great people
    April 12, 2017

Tricia mcgraw was excellent as a 1 st time buyer made it very comfortable and I'll definitely be back in the future do buy from her again

• Great buying experience
    April 10, 2017

I would highly recommend the Nourse dealership to anyone in need of a new vehicle. Danny and Adam did a great job finding exactly what we wanted and getting us a great deal. Thanks guys!!

• Car buying experience
    April 8, 2017

Had an awesome experience with Nourse today! My salesperson Jim Hill was amazing. Helpful and courteous. I would recommend them anytime. Thanks Jim for all your help

• Nissan
    April 8, 2017

I had a great experience at Nourse Chillicothe and appreciate the friendly and helpful service that I received from Danny Lightle. I would recommend him to help anyone during their car buying experience. Very knowledgeable.