Jarrett Gordon Ford Lincoln of Winter Haven

New 888-669-5978 Dealer Website
Used 888-769-9202 Email Dealer
Service 888-473-0905

• Services

It was very positive and friendly experience. They were very helpful.

It was very positive and friendly experience. They were very helpful.

• Top notch service and facilities.

I was courteously greeted and quickly entered into the system for service. The waiting room was well equipped for the amount of time I needed to be on site for service to be completed. The movie being shown on the huge hi-def TV was not only appropriate for all ages, it was impressively high moral value (no profanity, nudity, or questionable behavior) and an appropriate volume. The complimentary car wash was an unexpected perk and greatly appreciated. As a new Florida resident, I was pleasantly surprised to find such a good dealership so close to home. Although I am not in the market for a new Lincoln at the present time, I definitely will be back when I am.

• Repair

Very good service provided and given a loaner to drive

Very good service provided and given a loaner to drive

• Sseervice department is the best

As usual. I was treated like royalty by the service department. Keep up the great work!!

• Service

We had our oil changed and tire checked out. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

• Jack Ross

Just a oil change. There are several recalls on this vehicle however, the service dept. never mentioned them.

• Mrs hoan

Excellent service very professional and nicevery easant experience

Excellent service very professional and nicevery easant experience

Joan, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• 1 year service maintenance check up

OUTSTANDING!! The people are always friendly and Lill treated me as a valuable customer.

Thomas, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Truck repaired

If I had not had another vehicle to drive or needed this truck for my business, I would have been really angry about the length of time you took to get the clutch repaired

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Douglas! Thank you again for choosing Jarrett-Gordon Ford Winter Haven, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Ford Edge 2016

Philip Whitehead was very helpful and attentive during our car buying process! We will gladly buy from Philip Whitehead again!