607 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ferman Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Very helpful suzy Q!!!!

My husband came in ahead of me and Suzy was super helpful. We were in and out in no time. Everything here exceeded our expectations!

• Suzy was great

Suzy was excellent she had a great customer services, and she helped me to get the car I wanted. go go go Suzy you deserve a promotion

• From sales to finance, they made us feel welcome and valued
    April 25, 2017

Exceptional Salesman Hats off to Anthony Sudo. That's why I keep coming back and driving so far to see him instead of the one closer to me

• Very accommodating.
    April 20, 2017

Larry worked very hard to get to the root of our problem. Answered our questions and was very patient. I would recommend Ferman Nissan to everyone.

• Very nice

Suzy was an excellent help. Very knowledgeable about the inventory and very nice

• suzy is a great sales person

suzy is a great sales person. And a really helpful person.

suzy is a great sales person. And a really helpful person.

• Great, pleasant

Suzy was a pleasant person, knows her cars, nice to see a female in this business

• Suzy was great

Suzy was very professional and she understood what I needed and met my needs. I have never had such a great experience buying a car. She knew what I needed and gave me everything I needed. I recommend coming to her!!

• Easy and attentive
    April 6, 2017

From sales to finance, they made us feel welcome and valued our business. Lots of selection and pricing points for a new car. Thank you Ferman.

• Great Service
    April 5, 2017

Excellent service from beginning to end, Jose called me to update me thru out the day on the status and was honest on what needed and not needed at this time for service.....