Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-461-1233 Dealer Website
Used 866-698-4011 Email Dealer
Service 877-359-7533

4.3
Average based on 86 reviews.
  • Very good deal, and treated great.j

Just wanted to let all the people involved with the sales process You rock, our salesperson Guy he was the best very straight forward and knew what we were looking for after asking the right questions . All though they did not have the one we had found at another local dealer ther did everything in there power to get the one we wanted and it saved us $4000. Total . The other dealer in winter haven when we pulled up all the sales people were all outside smoking and talking about the woman on the lot total turn off , although I smoke you don't smoke in the front of your biz. Enough of that al and all the buying process was the best one we have ever had and we have bought a lot of cars in out days, finance I think it was Amy, she was great felt like we were friends or family easy to speak to and she was great. So if you have a chrysler jeep or dodge you are looking for don't be stupid go see these people, they will treat you like a human and not just a number on the wall. Again thanks to all involved in the process. And btw your building sucks but there is an end in sight and it's not the building its about the people again thanks .

• Worst experience in Jeeplakeland dealer on 9/10/16

Worst experience with dealer in Lakeland location: Braulio (Brad) Rodriguez Jr is worst employee ever experienced in my life. I requested for the vehicle 2017 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 red color. Brad confirmed that availability of the same configuration of car. (email content mentioned below). I drove from 90 miles to visit the office at 09/10/2016 at 2pm as per appointment (located at 2335 Highway 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33805). I got late response from the dealer and Brad told me wait for long time to get the car. I wait upto 2:40pm. Finally new wonder showed by Braulio (Brad) Rodriguez Jr. I came to know he is fake employee working in that office. He is showing me black color 2016 2x2 Latitude car. what is hell from him? Please ask Brad, is he educated enough to understand my email and responded my email? Please kindly take action on Brad for making customer worst experience. One morething, he show another car 2017 Jeep Cherokee 75th Century 4x4 and i requested him provide the quote. he made me to wait for 50 minutes and he never turned back. After asking manager, another person came telling me the quote. This is worst worst worst experience with this location. His name is Braulio (Brad) Rodriguez Jr. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Email content ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Sep 10 (1 day ago) to me This vehicle is available - When would you like to come in? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Email content ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, Please let me now the availability of 2017 Jeep Cherokee red color AWD 4x4 So I can plan come tomorrow and buy the car. Thanks ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Bought a jeep

Great facility!!! Got what we wanted and got the best price.

Great facility!!! Got what we wanted and got the best price.

• Awesome salesman Bill

Went into the dealership to look for a new car we got with Bill and he got us into the car we wanted he was very polite and straightforward...I would recommend anyone to go see him

• Loved this place

Loved this place. They were not pushy and went above and beyond to help me get out of the car I was in and into a new one.

• Great job on my Scat pack deal

Great experience like always this is the 4th car we get from here and is always great!!!

• Great sales dept

We enjoyed working with George, he was awesome!!!..The whole dealership was very good with working with us.

• Great parts dept.

Had hard time getting the right parts for my dodge truck ,until I called your parts dept and talked to Desiree She was great I got the right parts fo once. Every body she the one to talk to. I wish other dealerships had more good people like that. Thank you, John.

• POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

I do not recommend this business to any one . very unprofessional and lack of communication.

• Jeep Wrangler Purchase

While my experience started out rough to say the least. Bill Lawrence and Ted Russell earned my business through their kindness, courtesy and professionalism. I would recommend you search them out if you plan to buy a new vehicle anytime soon.