Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

393 reviews

393 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 16, 2020

My salesperson was Kayla Lowry. My experience with her was excellent she went completely out of her way to make sure I was able to drive off the lot with... my new car She is totally professional and I recommend anybody going in to buy a car go through her for a thorough but yet easy buying process. She knows exactly what she is doing and is very knowledgeable about other departments and situations thank you so much Kayla for all your help and getting me into the next chapter of my life

February 1, 2020

Totally horrible Internet sales department I would never use this dealership!! I had to chase down the salespeople on a car that was sitting at the dealership... for over 60 days. It took 3 hours to get a deal that was list price plus all of their fees.

• April 20, 2018

I have done Business with Lakeland Dodge since moving to Florida 5 1/2 years ago. They have always took care of our service and made Car buying hassle... free. This time was no exception. I recommend Lakeland Dodge to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. You wont regret it!

Hi Michael, thanks for the awesome 5 star review man!

January 24, 2020

Be very cautious with this dealer! I made an offer on a new 2020 Jeep Wrangler and it was accepted by the Sales Manager. When the salesperson returned... with the paper work the total was higher than agreed. A second Manager returned and agreed to my original offer, so we purchased the Jeep. After getting home I noticed they had hidden the extra $1,000. In the finance office, but at that time I didn't recognize what they had done. I will never do business with this dealership again. Please try a more reputable dealer.

January 23, 2020

After talking to Kyle. My problems was taken care of in a couple of days. just need to get the right person. We will now see how the service is

January 17, 2020

Came in looking for a toyota rav4 and left with an hyundai tucson! Hercules helped us find the right car for us. He was very honest with us and upfront... about everything. I'd highly recommend buying your car from him. He helped us get as close to our price range as possible and we are beyond happy with our new suv!

Hi Aaron, congratulations on your new purchase. Very please to hear that you had a great experience with us and especially with Hercules. We greatly a...ppreciate your time for the review.

January 3, 2020

The internet prices are fake, they will hit you with thousands in "reconditioning fees" on top of the advertised price, $250 for the 2nd key (even if they... have it), and a list of other scammy fees.

Hi Shawn, all dealerships have a reconditioning fee whether they add it to their online price or separately, in our case the online price does disclos...e our reconditioning fee is not included in the price along with dealer fee, tax, tag and title. Reconditioning is all the repairs that was done to the vehicle and like you said even if there is a second key it still had to get cut and programmed. We apologize someone was not able to explain that to you.

January 1, 2020

Not happy. Never sent us a corrected title or the sales agreement. As pomised. Was pushy. On sales. Probably will not buy another one from them. Took... it upon themselves to put everything my husband's name and not in both

Hello, we are so sorry that you had to experience this. This sounds like something that could have been addressed right away with no issues. If you ha...ve questions about your title please contact Janine- Title Clerk or for any future questions or concerns please contact Jennifer at 863-687-2501 ext 364. Thank you.

December 16, 2019

The best experience I've had with buying a car. I was impressed by not only my salesperson (Andrew) but with the entire company. I was told that I would... drive away in a brand new car. And I did. I might add it was with no money down just my 2014 car as a trade in. This company is a true company that will help people get good transportation at a price that's well affordable to pay. Thank you lakeland dodge. You're the BEST

Hi Atournado, thank you for sharing you fantastic experience with us we greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words about your sales person.

December 4, 2019

Wow what a terrible experience! We went in to this dealer to look into a used car priced online at roughly $33,400. We took a look at it, took it out... for a drive, liked it and decided to try and buy it. Then the process of fighting over price began. Basically, although they had it online for under $34000, they explained over and over that they could really sell it for closer to $41,000, so they added a TON of extra fees into the price to get the cost up to where they REALLY wanted it to be. After about 3 hours of frustrating back and forth, we finally settled on a price that was about $2500 higher than we were comfortable paying. But, we wanted the car (which due to the particular model and features, was quite unique and hard to find), so we decided to bite the bullet. Another half hour later they came out with all the paperwork. We sat down at the table and the first paper they put in front of us was a disclosure stating that THE CAR WAS A LEMON!!! The only explanation they had was that it was "engine concerns". They scrambled to try and trick us into continuing with the deal, stating that by law the problem has to be fixed before they can sell it again, so don't worry it's definitely been fixed. I asked them to show me the specific problem that led to it being declared a lemon, and to show me proof of the specific measures taken to ensure it was fixed....they wouldn't. They just kept bringing more and more 'managers' out to try and use trickery to get us to agree to buy the lemon. They even tried telling us that if we don't buy it, they don't even care, because someone else will!! These people are crooks.

Hello there, we are sorry you didn't have the best experience with us. Our vehicle would have had to gone through inspection and pass before we can se...ll this vehicle. If we were crooks we would have never disclosed that information to you. It sounds like we just didn't have the documentation as to what exactly was done to the vehicle and sometime we do not have all the history on the vehicle, I apologize that the specific details were not provided you.