Karl Flammer Ford

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 464 reviews

Call This Dealer

• December 7, 2012

I was recently in the market for a new F-150 Ford. I did my homework visiting about 4 or 5 dealers. When I walked in Flammer Ford in Tarpon Springs, F...la., my search for the right dealer was over. I haven't had that much fun buying a new vehicle... EVER ! My salesman Jeff was professional, and loads of fun to deal with. They made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. It was fast, honest, and with no pressure whatsoever. I bought the new 2013 Lariat F-150, for the right price, and the truck is everything I wanted and more. If you are in the market for a vehicle, don't pass Flammer Ford by. They've earned my respect and trust, and my vote !!!

March 31, 2017

HORRIBLE PLACE TO DEAL WITH!!!! Save your breathe and money.... DON't buy from this dealer!!!! They don't honor what they tell you!!! WORST place to d...eal with! Suzanne just keeps resting the same words that has nothing to do with what we paid for!!!! STAY AWAY!!

March 31, 2017

October 10, 2016

I ordered some parts from Flammer Ford and some have been on back order. Now after 3 weeks and them trying to blame the recent hurricane for stuff no...t being shipped they are telling me that i havent paid them for the parts and that i owe them money. funny how i have the invoice and paid stamp on it and still not all of the parts. One time i went in there for tire balancing and i even had to show them how to use their own machine. incompetant at best. i wouldnt even let them put air in my tires now.

We're extremely disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret that we fai...led to provide you with the quality service you deserve. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (888) 901-5275 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

January 30, 2016

I own a LINCOLN MKZ and in past owned numerous Ford vehicles. I have been using this dealership since Jimmy was in diapers. Best there is. Great facil...ity, the very best people. Also they serve very good Danish , don't miss it. If you want good service done on you vehicle take it here.. That's my best advice to you...

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

June 18, 2015

Our salesman Ted, was knowledgeable and friendly. Price was fair and I wasn't buying a Ford. It was a pleasant experience. The only negative was the... showroom-sales office was not arranged well. Uncomfortable.

June 16, 2015

Best buying experience ever. From start to finish. No high pressure. The salesmen were great. The finance guy was awesome. I will buy all future cars ...from Flammer Ford!

June 16, 2015

Always helpful, thorough and in customers corner!!

June 10, 2015

As always, service was efficient, courteous, and efficient. I

June 10, 2015

I wanted to purchase a Transit Connect. I searched on cars.com and some other car selling websites and found a listing for a Transit Connect at Karl ...Flammer Ford. Our salesman, Jeff Brookins, was absolutely wonderful. He answered all our questions, took extra pictures of the vehicle to send us, and worked with us to complete as much paperwork as possible before we drove to Florida to purchase our vehicle. (We live in South Carolina.) When we arrived, we did a test drive of the vehicle, signed some paperwork, traded in our current vehicle (we had sent a bunch of pictures and they had given us a quote before we even arrived), and were done in less than an hour. (Then we drove to a near-by restaurant recommended by Jeff.) An extremely efficient and pleasant buying experience. I highly recommend doing business with Karl Flammer Ford.

Karl Flammer Ford