Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 372 reviews

• May 1, 2018

I went in there looking around for a new car and they were very nice and cared about what kind of car I was looking for. They found the perfect car in... my price range. This is one of the best dealerships I have been to and will definitely be recommending it to others.

June 7, 2018

Being 3 hours away they were very helpful in the process of getting my mustang. The sales rep was very friendly, helpful and work hard on getting me t...he best price for my car. We did run into some speed bumps during the process but with great communication we were able to solve everything. I am happy with my experience and my new car!

May 30, 2018

This is the 8th vehicle purchased from Brad at Mullinax. Brad makes the process flow, he is very diligent in making sure the vehicle fits our needs. B...rad is HONEST and full of INTEGRITY. He does everything he says he will do. The fact there is “NO DEALER FEE” is an ADDED bonus that EVERY dealer should have.

May 27, 2018

Excellent salesmanship from Octavio Fajardo. He answered all of my questions about the Ford Edge and it was a very relaxed atmosphere. I did not purc...hase on my first visit and there was no pressure. My second visit closed the deal and I'm glad I went to Mullinax.

May 15, 2018

I did some comparison shopping for a new Escape before coming into Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee. The pricing was right on par if now a little below what... I expected to find. Brad helped me ensure I was getting every possible rebate and discount. I really wanted a moonroof, but discounts were not as good (it would cost another 2k+ to have that in) -- not at all Brad's fault. Mapping software is outdated (NA 15) and Sync was old -- I updated Sync myself (about 40 minutes) and Brad is working with the service guys to ensure I get the update.

May 10, 2018

I looked for several months at other dealers and on-line for a truck, and they had what I was looking for at a price no one could or would touch. I dr...ove from Jacksonville to look at the truck and the whole staff was very professional in the whole process. I bought the truck, they offered to deliver it, (which they did)and was home in no time. A BIG thank you to Brad Tressler for one of the best buying experiences ever.

May 8, 2018

The most efficient and pleasant car purchasing experience I've had: Octavio and Manny were professional and wonderful to work with. The no-haggle, upf...ront pricing and the absence of dealer mark-ups proves this is the dealership for savvy customers.

May 8, 2018

May 6, 2018

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Everyone introduced themselves professionally and congratulated me on my purchase. Gabe was the one who hel...ped me with finding and purchasing my first car. He was very knowledgable and patient with me and my family, explaining everything and asking me questions to make sure I got a perfect first vehicle that had what I was looking for in my price range. Tonya was also very nice and helped explain everything with financing. Will definitely come back and even refer people in the future.

May 3, 2018

Brought my truck in for a warranty issue, not only did they not repair it but I tried calling Brandon in service four times in two weeks and he kept t...elling me he would “call me back”, or he would “get back with me”, and “I’ll call you back in 10-15 minutes” never did he return my call. Once again, the typical “no service after the sale” applies to this dealership.