Castriota Chevrolet

720 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Castriota Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • great service and Judy was very knowledgeable

Judy did very well for what Tom wanted and she explained everything for us. She explained all the things about the car and made sure we understood. She was friendly and personable

• Appreciation for Excellent Service

Thank you for the friendly call to remind us it's time to service the vehicle, and the professional attention we received when we brought the car in for service.

• Great service

everyone was very helpful. They repaired my vehicles problem in a timely manner, Mike Feola, and Cathy Davidson are awesome.

• Great Dealership

The people. They were friendly and accommodating. Wanted to get me in something that would suit my needs, and they did.

• Great way to buy a fast car!
    April 17, 2017

David originally helped me out on the phone in my search for the exact right car I was looking for. When my wife and I came in the following morning, David d was relentless in searching for the exact Camaro we wanted even when we weren't sure what we wanted ourselves. Trading in two different vehicles for one SSCamaro was a bit complicated, but Dave took it all in stride. That is one very dedicated salesman you have, and my wife and I are very grateful for a wonderful experience buying this car. The car we found was not at your dealership, and David personally went and retrieved the car for us. My wife and I have had our share of dealings with less than honest people, and it was very refreshing to work with David and the entire Castriota team.

• Family Dealership

The Castriota Team is like your part of the family and will help you the best of their ability. With a great knowledgeable staff.

• Great service

Always honest and friendly Have had great experience which keeps us coming back. Will continue to do business as long as I reside in this area

• Love my Family

Everyone treated you like family. If the first five words doesn't say it all then we must have poor family values.

• Great service

Fast and friendly service as always. It is always a pleasure to visit Castriota Chevrolet. I would recommend this dealership to all.

• great dealearship, clean, friendly, comfortable

courteous, friendly, comfortable. I received my auto within the time frame stated. I am completely satisfied with all the service I have received from Castriota Chevrolet