Jim Browne Chevrolet Buick GMC of Dade City

45 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 23, 2021

Sam Rhineberger, Elvis and Sam in finance were the best to work with on our purchase! Service was outstanding! Elvis had everything done when we got... there!

February 22, 2021

This has been the best car buying experience we have ever had. David Burke our salesman is extremely knowledgeable of not only what he sells, but of other... car brands as well. He was accommodating, very patient, friendly and kind. From the moment we walked on to the lot, all of the staff was friendly and personable. Even during the negotiation, from the general manger to the finance manager we did not feel rushed or pressured. We knew going to a Jim Browne dealership was the right choice since it is a trusted name but this dealership and especially David have earned us as customers for life.

• March 25, 2018

Had a great experience with Fred and look forward to sending all my friends to him he really help me out and was so good yo me and my family

February 5, 2021

Jim Browne Chevrolet Buick GMC made the purchase of our new car pleasurable. Stephanie was our salesperson. She was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful... with our purchase. We were extremely happy with this dealership and definitely be a return customer for our next new car.

Hi Brenda, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Jim Browne Chevrolet Buick GMC of Dade City. Please don'...t hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

December 30, 2020

The staff was great and the process was smooth. We will return for our next truck and ask for Rick . Would recommend this place for business or personal... vehicle purchases- just ask for Rick.

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive ...experience. Have a great day!

December 28, 2020

My Chevy Cruze 2018 lease was ending. I came looking to lease again. David Burke introduced me to a 2020 Chevy Trax. I was concerned it might not drive... under my narrow carport. David suggested we test drive to my home in an RV park and see if it would fit. On our way he pointed out the features of the Trax. The suv handled very well. The Trax fit nicely under my carport. I was sold. Finance person was very helpful and gave suggestions regarding my plans to buy after my lease was up in 2024 March. I plan to sell my home and return to NY at that time

Joan, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything and have a wonderful day.

June 26, 2019

Always great service at Jim Browne in Dade City. Friendly competent service staff

March 31, 2019

I was greeted by DAVID BURKE at Jim Browne dealership in Dade City in a respectful and friendly way. He helped me EVERY step of the difficult journey... of choosing a vehicle, getting it registered and insured from an out of state quagmire. The best part was driving home in my new vehicle. Please give David at least FIVE Gold stars for his efforts on my behalf, and add more stars if availble. Thank you David!!!

March 30, 2019

This by far is one of the easiest and best dealerships I have ever dealt with. Their no haggle, no pressure, and awesome patience with their customers... is undeniable.

February 21, 2019

The staff was great and very informative. The experience was excellent.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free ...to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!