• Best car buying experience I've ever had!

Wayne was very knowledgeable and helpful. He understood my needs and worked extremely hard to meet them. I couldn't be more appreciative and happy with how everything turned out. No one was pushy or deceiving and I felt comfortable and welcome. I've been telling everyone I know about the awesome experience. This was the first place I looked when I was notified that my previous vehicle was totaled out by my insurance company and of course I needed to do some shopping around so I knew I was getting the best deal. I went to every chevrolet dealership in the Tampa Bay area and no one could compare. I will definitely be back if I ever need another vehicle.

Hi Angie, Thank you so much for the great feedback. We strive to give our customers the best possible car buying experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing great service for you in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything additional we can assist you with. Thanks again for your business, Register Chevy Team

• Service

Fast service and friendly staff. The waiting area is nice and the coffee and doughnuts were a Nice touch. Clean restroom.

• Always good for coffee, donuts and popcorn.

How the staff treats you like family. The 27 point inspection keeps me up to date on my Silverados condition.

• Courteous and professional service

Pleasant and professional atmosphere. Thorough service. I like the safety check, it gives me a sense of comfort as a woman driver.

• Painless Buying experience.

Register was a great dealership to deal with, and John Killory is a great addition to the Register Chevrolet Family.

• Great dealership! Great employees.

Very easy to deal with. No haggling, just honest low pricing. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff.

• Great Dealership

Thank you so much Drew for your input. We look forward to working with you in the future.

They sat down with me, showed me what they wanted to try and do, very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to get repairs done soon and purchase a vehicle in the future from them.

• Service department

I previously took my Chevy Cruze at this location for service for 2 years until trading it for a truck. I continue to take my vehicles to Register Chevrolet for all my service needs. The service department is clean,well organized,friendly,knowledgeable and efficient. What more can you ask for and as a woman consumer I have never felt taken advantage of.

• A plus

simply the best dealership in Hernando county. No pressure to buy just a great staff to work with.

Hi David, Thank you so much for the great feedback, we really appreciate your business and look forward to providing great service for you in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything additional we can assist you with. Thanks again for your business, Register Chevy Team

• Kurenergy

Everything was fine, I got a ride to and from my home so I can do chores while my auto was serviced. Service personnel was courteous and everything was explained to me in detail; thank you.