AutoNation Chevrolet West Colonial

4.3
  • Best car shopping experience ever!!

I love Autonation Chevrolet on W Colonial! Purchased my second car a few days ago, everyone from my sales person Sylvia & Robert to the manager Harry and finance agent Bruno, treated me like family. Not only did they care about my needs, but were very thorough and careful in all the steps taken. They made car buying fun, easy and painless. They do follow up calls to see how everything is going, not only will I recommend them to anyone I know, but I am pleased and very comfortable to say that Autonation Chevrolet on W Colonial will have a life long customer!

• 2015 Chevy Colorado

Great service. Gregory Bryson helped me out, showed me around the car and features, quick response time and very knowledgeable.

• customer service and product education

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle since 2004 and I was amazed how educating the customer about the products and the Chevrolet brand to ensure customer return/loyalty have arisen to the forefront and display by this company. From top to bottom each employee provided me with honesty,high product knowledge and a pleasant enviroment. No high pressure or "Bait and Switch" tactics were ever presented to me as in past situation. Just professional and down to earth discussions and the willingness to answer any and every questions I might have had. These employees really showed me how making an important investment in a vehicle is supposed to feel from beginning to end. They also impressed upon me how important and commited they were making sure I was satified but stressed the belief in promoting the Chevrolet brand to ensure a loyal return customer. I was very impressed and satified.

• Great Experience

Very easy process. Gregory was great. Very professional service. Would highly recommend him to anyone

• Car Buyer

Sales person was Gregory was excellent with service.

Sales person was Gregory was excellent with service.

• Great service!

I am extremely satisfied with the service and sales staff,Greg Bryson and Jay Smith were exceptional.My experience was great and my car is fantastic. Thanks Jose for getting my SRX in from West Palm overnight. All of you guys are terrific.

• Very helpful..

Nice experience..no complaints..kept me posted on repairs..our service advisor was Ian..thank you

• Mrs. Rebekah Mattern

Dollie Smith went above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted! I must have emailed Dollie 40 times and she was always prompt and helpful with every response. Chandler Ferguson was a fantastic salesmen, he was knowledgeable and had the technology on the new truck set up, he provided a detailed tutorial of all aspects the Chevy had to offer! I had a wonderful experience and would recommend AutoNation West Colonial again and again!

• Superior sale of our Tahoe

We walked in at 730 pm and walked out with our new THie at 1030 pm. Gregory was our salesman. He was knowledgeable, professional and got the job done. Highly recommend him and this dealer.

• Great experience

Frantz Tassy was very pleasant and accommodating. He worked hard with us to make or dreams come true. He made it happened and for that I'm grateful. I love my car. Thanks to Chevy Automation having some of the best people working for them. Thanks again.!!!