Advantage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service (888) 474-1388 (888) 474-1388

3.8

1.7

What the Heck???!

Put a new alternator on my jeep liberty. Per outside mechanic.. set off the antitheft.... so it wouldn't start. Had it towed there. Two weeks later I went to pay and pick up my liberty. Paid them 2700.00 and went out to drive off and it wouldn't even start. No power whatsoever. And no explanation.

Shopping experience

I found the truck I wanted to purchase online. I called the dealership and they were kind enough to hold the truck for me since I couldn't get there for about five days. Upon arrival, I was meet by Mr. Ron Stepp and he was very professional throughout the buying process. In just a couple of hours I was driving home in the truck I wanted. Great buying experience. I will be shop the dealership again. Thanks, Ron for the outstanding help.

Always a Great experience

Great staff all around. Henry and Cody helped us and was very friendly and professional. My wife and I will continue to shop here, Thanks.

Dealer response

Thank you for your recommendation! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Bay nova

Nice people, looked at several cars here, experience was pleasant, professional, and no pressure tactics. Nice to see a dealership that actually listens to customers and seems to really care.

Amazing staff

We worked with Jesse on buying the perfect 2door manual Jeep Wrangler for my son who is in the Navy. They helped us find the right one and worked with us and our schedule. Jesse even went above and beyond to teach my son how to drive the manual Jeep over a holiday hurricane weekend! This is now our Jeep dealer and we will be having all of our Jeeps serviced here and where we will purchase again! Thank you!!

Dealer response

Great service and good management

I have had substandard service from Firkins FCA in Bradenton. I decided to try out Advantage and was very pleased with their quality of service and ability to fulfill the repairs on time. I have a forever warranty on my Renegade Trailhawk. I've had a headlight assembly replaced and motor mounts replaced as well as required maintenance at 100,000 miles, and several oil changes. Everything has been handled professionally and on time. I look forward to my next purchase from Advantage Chrysler/ Jeep.

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5 star review and welcome to the Advantage family!

Fast, Professional, and 100% recommended

Great Experience! Jamie my sales agent did a phenomenal job showing me my truck and explaining all its features. Tim was on top of my trade in appraisal and came very close to my asking price of my trade in, and Ed shopped around for the best deal for my financing and got me the one I that was better than I expected. Buying a car is a long and arduous process, but i must say with this team of workers we got the job done quickly and efficiently. I recommend you stop by and experience what I think buying a car should be. 100%

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5 star review and welcome to the Advantage family!

1.0

George

My purchased included two free oil changes at their "express lane" both times I went took over 2 hours. I just returned from my last experience and will never go again. almost 3 hours and they tried to charge me, then forgot the free wash that was supposed to be included upon request, and i requested it. Then they lost my paperwork and FOB key. There is a huge disconnect in the MOPAR Service center starting with the first person who didn't listen when I said this was my second free oil change and I wanted to include the wash. But 3 hours for a simple oil change??

1.0

BUYER BEWARE!!!

A Refundable depost of 1000$ Promised from Tim, Jim and Nicole still mot refunded after telling me they did it. They lied!!!! I will change this rating when they return my money!

2018 Durango R/T

Nichole in sales was a great help. When it’s time for a new car again she is who I want to sell me a car. Jim in finance is the greatest he helped me through the entire process with no surprises.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your continued business and support!