Atzenhoffer Chevrolet

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.4

Margaret Sembera

I have a 2009 Cadillac DTS. Had a red oily leak. Took it in they said the steering gear was leaking and had to be replaced. They replaced it, drove it home and it still leaks just as bad as before I took it in. Either they did not replace it or something else is wrong ( cost me $1656.46 ). I an going to find out what is wrong and someone is going to pay. Bad maintenance !

Great customer service

As always, service was handled quickly and professionally.

1.0

Cadilac repair.

Avoid this place at all cost!! Very unreliable and unprofessional. You will get things done faster if you drive to Houston!!!

Stephanie went above and beyond in Service!!!!

From buying a car to general service this dealership is amazing. But one afternoon a couple weeks ago, my service adviser did more than expected. After locking my keys in the car at the grocery store, I had to reach out to Atzenhoffer Service department to see if they had a spare key to my car. They did not but Stephanie at Atzenhoffer helped me call a locksmith to retrieve my keys. It was after hours but she stayed with me through it all. She even called later that evening to make sure I made it back home safely. Service like this is why I will always come back to Atzenhoffer.

Easy in and out fast

Beautiful facility. But the best part is how easy they are to deal with. Atzenhoffer has saved us more than once with basic repairs while we are on the road. Today is one of those days. Thank you.

Dealer response

Thank your for taking the time to review our service department It helps us better serve you in the future thanks

Amazing place to do business!

My experience here is always hands down, the best! Stephanie, my service advisor was helpful, efficient and informed. Got my car when promised and I know the repair is done. They also charge fairly. I will never go any other place for service and will buy my next car from Atzenhoffer.

They are the best

D'Ree and the rest of the folks here are always, fast and accommodating. They find the issue and take care of the customer. I come back all the time. Highly recommend these guys. Pricing is always in line.

Great service! They care!!!!!

Beautiful waiting room with free drinks. Always able to get in and out.

Dealer response

Thank your for giving us a nice review the truth is we do care. How you are treated at our dealership is priority number one for us. Thank you

Nice place. Great for winter Texans

We use these guys when we are traveling from the woodlands thru to south Padre. They are fast and prices are good. You feel like you are their #one customer. I definitely recommend them.

The best in the Coastal Bend for sure.

We have done business here for so long because they take care of us. They are a great community business. Five stars all around. We have purchased several vehicles from here and will continue to do so in the future