• Awesome experience!

Thank you to Frank Barnett for helping me get my new 2017 Ford Escape! It is awesome and I love it so much. Thanks for being so awesome to work with and making the car buying process easy! :)

We were happy to help, Aimee! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we hope you'll come back to see us again soon. Thank you!

Thank You, Joey Velez, for helping Al and I get our new 2017 C-Max and being so patient, teaching us all the bells and whistles. You are a wonderful person. We just love the car, thanks a bunch. God Bless You.

• Best Dearlership!

Originally came to look at superdutys, when that fell through we found a King Ranch F150. Worked with this dealership for three days to get into our new truck. Joey was our salesman, and went above and beyond. Even took the time to show us all the new features to our truck! Definitely a great place to find your next vechile at!!

• ooorah

Dee Knight helped us buy a car last week. I would highly recommend him for others who are looking for help as he did a great job

• My Escape

Everyone at the dealership was great. I traded a car for another that was more practical for my needs. They found the perfect vehicle for me and made the process very comfortable from start to finish. Dee Knight provided excellent service and works great with the rest of the staff taking care of the selection of vehicle to the final inspection. I will definitely be seeing Dee when in the market for another vehicle.

• Mr Hutchinson

Michele Russo is a super salesperson. She is knowledgeable, proficient and very customer oriented. She's tops.

Thank you for the kind words.We agree Michelle is an asset to this dealership!!

Thank you for the kind words.We agree Michelle is an asset to this dealership!!

• F250 Super Duty

Everything went great................................................................................................................

Great to hear John! Thank you for your business!!

Great to hear John! Thank you for your business!!

• michelle russo

Thank you for your business. We are so happy you found the vehicle of your dreams. Welcome to the Nicholas Family!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MICHELLE RUSSO FOR HELPING ME PURCHASE MY NEW VEHICLE I ALWAYS WANTED A CONVERTABLE AND SHE MADE THAT HAPPEN FOR ME IAM A PROUD OWNED OF A MUSTANG COVERTIBLE RED WITH BLACK VINAL TOP 2014 SHE ALWAYS MAKE OUR VISIT AT THE DEALERSHIP PLEASENT LIKE WERE FAMILY SHES A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING WITH A HEART OF GOLD THANK YO MICHELLE.

• michelle russo

thank you for your continued business and Michelle is top notch we will pass along the great review.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MICHELLE RUSSO ON ALL THE HELP SHE WAS ON OUR PURCHASE OF OUR NEW VEHICLE MY WIFE AND I WERE UNDECIDED ON WHAT WE WANTED AND SHE WAS SO HELPFUL ON JELPING US DECIDE BASED ON OUR NEEDS AND PAYMENTS SHES TOP NOTCH IN OUR BOOK SHES OUR FOREVER SALES LADY.

• Behavior Analyst

Thank you, Loralie we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in any way.

We've dealt with Dee Knight and the other fine folks at Nick Nicholas Ford twice in the last two weeks. The first car we purchased did not meet our needs. They did not hesitate to help us find the right car for us. The process was easy. Thanks again. Loralie Zering