326 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vann Gannaway Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Best Truck Buying Experience!!!

A 5 Star Dealership!!! Outstanding staff. Would recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

• My 2006 Silverado

Took my old Silverado in to Tom and Roc in the body shop for some sprucing up. My things done including painting my Leer topper. The final results exceeded my expectations and was completed ahead of schedule. Then Lenny in service took care of some mechanical issues. End result is my old truck is looking and running almost be as good as new. Many thanks to the Vann Gannaway team. Mike Boyer

• Mr. J. T. Pruett

Grant was exceptional as was Jol. Service plck up and delivery was great.

Grant was exceptional as was Jol. Service plck up and delivery was great.

• No problems
    April 29, 2017

It's just quality service that you should expect and deserve. I will keep returning to this dealer until they give me a reason not to.

• Jaret Whitney /////////// Broker Owner

As always Gannaway treated me perfect...price and service was above standard !

As always Gannaway treated me perfect...price and service was above standard !

• Love my Traverse

Vann Gannaway has been my go to dealer for 5 years and all of my buying and service experiences have been excellent.

• Purchase of Number Six
    April 26, 2017

Purchasing our sixth vehicle from Vann Gannaway was again an exceptional experience from our sales person Mel McKee to Tony Derricco in finance to Joel Scarelli in management. There is no doubt when we require another vehicle we will go to Vann Gannaway.

• Car buying experience
    April 21, 2017

I have bought many vehicles over the years. My car buying experience with Vann Gannnaway was by far the best. My sales representative was Wayne Davenport made the whole process quick and easy. The service and attention I received was exceptional.

• VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

I bought a 2006 Chevy Impala LTZ here 11 years ago. When I decided to buy a new one, I searched the internet for a red one with black interior but didn't have any luck finding one in a reasonable distance from where I live. Then I saw one in Pepperdust Metallic on your website and called to find out what color the interior was. When I spoke with Joe Kauk, I told him that I really wanted a red one with black interior, and maybe an hour later, he called back to tell me that you had just received one in a dealer trade. After numerous calls back and forth, I went to your dealership the next day and purchased the car. The transaction went very smoothly. and I am very happy with my new Impala LT.

• new car purchase
    April 10, 2017

I have been waiting for a new car , and the timing came out perfect. The entire community of Vann Gannaway helped me with this car purchase. I will never go to another dealership , Vann Gannaway has a life long customer.