Nick Nicholas Ford Lincoln

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 66 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great shopping experience.
    September 30, 2017

We were looking for a quality used car and shopped around for a month. We looked at almost all of the dealers within a 75 mile radius. The quality of ...care that was shown at Nick Nicholas was without a doubt superior to any of the other dealers we visited. The quality of the used cars we looked at were superior to all the other dealers vehicles. We were in touch with them in many different ways during that shopping month, and each time we were not pressured or bombarded with any of the old car lot tactics used by the others. Each question we had was answered in a timely professional manner. It is a little out of the way, but well worth getting off the beaten path. Shout out to Larry, Jimmy, Carl and the rest of the employees at that location (all great). Thank you for making my car buying experience just what it should be, an enjoyable experience. Love my car, and will be sending more business your way.

Wow, Valli! We so appreciate your awesome compliments and recommendation! We know that Larry, Jimmy, Carl, and the rest of our team here at Nick Nicho...las Ford Lincoln will love to hear how impressed you were with their services. We always strive to provide nothing but the best customer service, and we are thrilled to see that you were able to experience that commitment to excellence! Thank you for visiting us and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Carolyn Happy Owner
    April 7, 2018

I just wrote a review and I forgot to mention that I wanted to see the commission of this new vehicle (2018 FORD ESCAPE SEL) go to Clint Schaak bec...ause he is a Youth Pastor at my previous church (Joy & Praise Fellowship in Beverly Hills, FL) and not a total stranger.

RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP
    April 7, 2018

I chose this Dealership because CLINT SCHAAK was my salesman, a Godly, trustworthy man who is also a Youth Pastor, & the 5 Star reviews I read online.... I drove over 2 hours because I knew I'd be in good hands. What is wonderful is Denny's is next door and you can enjoy a meal while they are preparing your New Car. My previous Pastor at Joy & Praise Fellowship (before I moved) would not have Clint Schaak in the position of Youth Pastor if he wasn't reputable & trustworthy, also a friend of mine just bought her FORD ESCAPE from him & I found out he was also a Youth Pastor, that helped me make my decision. I'm very happy with my new car, and the professional manner of everyone I dealt with. I told Clint what I wanted before I arrived & it was there waiting, everything went smoothly. I WOULD recommend this Dealership & Clint Schaak. The reviews at other Ford Dealerships didn't compare to this one. PS/ A very clean ladies room.

Good service
    December 30, 2017

Nice place to do Business, Go see Dee knight for your next vehicle purchase

No pressure 2018 Raptor
    December 29, 2017

Bought a new Raptor today. Scott had the truck detailed and ready when I got there. All the staff here are the best to work with which I why j return.... Thanks everyone at NN. Bob

Just comparisons shopping for an SUV
    August 31, 2017

I drove from Ocala just to check out Nickolas Ford dealership which was recommended by a friend and I was very pleased with the visit. The entire staf...f was very pleasant and courteous. The salaman Dee knew his Ford and promised to make me a very happy customer . I will be returning again soon

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, Angela! We strive to provide top notch customer service and I'm so glad Dee and the rest of the staf...f made you feel welcome. We're looking forward to working with you again very soon!

Wonderful experience !!
    August 12, 2017

We had a new 2016 truck that we were not happy with from a different Crystal River car lot. We had a Terrible experience with this other dealer, even... yelled at in the show room after we had purchased the truck!! So we came to Nick Nickolas in Crystal River and had a Wonderful experience, our salesman Larry Dasch was So nice, no pressure at all and just wanted us to be happy with the Flex we bought. Larry and all the others we talked with are highly recommended, we will be back when we need another car !! THANKS Larry !!!!!

Ana was great!
    July 27, 2017

Ana always gives great service! Our family has purchased or leased 7 vehicles in the last three years and she has been wonderful. If they don't have ...it, she will find it for you. She works tirelessly to make everything perfect! Thank you Ana!

Richard O Bishop
    July 25, 2017

My wife and I recently leased a 2017 Edge. It was the best experience we had ever experienced at any car dealership. We live in The Villages . Each in...dividual we worked with was exceptionally nice and did their job very well. I will have to say though that our sales person Joey Valez was the one that held our hand and got this completed . He is exceptional!!! Thanks Nick Nicholas Ford and thanks again to Joey.

nick nicholas c rystal river
    July 7, 2017

my sales person ana sims was great. the whole buying a new car was excellent.They went out of their way to make it a pleasure and easy. service was ou...tstanding.

Nick Nicholas Ford Lincoln