Average based on 27 reviews.
  • Bought 2012 GMC Sierra Denali

Drove 5 hours fro Odessa Texas to purchase this truck after seeing it online... Marcus my sales rep took care of all my needs from the first phone call. The deal was painless with excellent customer service...

Dominic, thank you so much for making the trip to come visit our dealership! We are dedicated to providing you excellent service each and every time you visit. Our team understands buying a vehicle is an important decision, so we work hard to find the best vehicle and deal that suits your needs. Marcus is a great asset to this process, and will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed working with him. We hope that your trip to see us was worth the drive, and we also hope you'll make the trip again in the future. Congratulations on your new Sierra Denali!

• purchased new vehicle

Overall satisfaction was great . Customer service was awesome! Answered any question I had.

• new car purchase

Amazing costumer service, answered any questions I had with outstanding responses. Went above and beyond what they had to do

• Great service

Very welcoming staff and very attentive. Look forward for my next service date

Thanks Oscar!! Always good to see you sir.

Very welcoming staff and very attentive. Look forward for my next service date

Thanks Oscar!! Always good to see you sir.

• Great service and friendly people

Oscar you are very welcome, if you need anything else just give us a call!

It was a great experience with the guys at Price I would recommend to friends and family thank u so much Again thank u so much for your help in getting my car safe

Oscar you are very welcome, if you need anything else just give us a call!

• Great Service

The service staff was very helpful and attentive. I would definitely go back for service to my vehicle.

• Great service.

Very helpful staff and my vehicle was ready in a timely manner. I would go back for any other service.

Thank you so much Nestor, If you need anything let us know.

Thank you so much Nestor, If you need anything let us know.

• Great people and services

I love just about everyone at Price that is the only place we buy our trucks from.

Thank you for the kind words Mr. Booth, Hope all is well!

Thank you for the kind words Mr. Booth, Hope all is well!

• Great experience with Price Chevrloet!

Thank you Jeanene, Alex say's Hi. If you need anything let us know.

Great dealership and Alex in service is an outstanding person. He is so very helpful and takes care of everything. I don't have to worry about my vehicle having any issues. I know that when it leaves your dealership that everything that needed to be done was done and all I have to so is enjoy the ride.

Thank you Jeanene, Alex say's Hi. If you need anything let us know.

• Great service

Great service, fast, informative. Issue was fixed along with the recalls.

Great service, fast, informative. Issue was fixed along with the recalls.