• had a very welcoming experience

was well informed of the status on my truck and was given a vehicle to drive. was met by the staff on the way in to the store

Hi Jose and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Best, Harry Garza, General Manager, 830-281-2133, hgarza@pricechevy.net

• Great service

Scheduling online was easy. Service personnel were knowledgeable and great to work with. Repair Service was great. Called when service was complete. Facilities were clean and nice. Quick, easy & fast

Hi Kathleen! Thank you for your outstanding rating about our service department. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and look forward to doing so in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It really matters to our dealership! Best, Harry Garza, General Manager, 830-281-2133, hgarza@pricechevy.net

• Friendly helpful personnel

Friendly helpful personnel. Everyone at this dealership was willing to do everything they could to make my experience as pleasant as possible.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Bonnie! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from our staff. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Best, Harry Garza, General Manager, 830-281-2133, hgarza@pricechevy.net

• purchased new vehicle

Overall satisfaction was great . Customer service was awesome! Answered any question I had.

• new car purchase

Amazing costumer service, answered any questions I had with outstanding responses. Went above and beyond what they had to do

• Bought 2012 GMC Sierra Denali

Drove 5 hours fro Odessa Texas to purchase this truck after seeing it online... Marcus my sales rep took care of all my needs from the first phone call. The deal was painless with excellent customer service...

Dominic, thank you so much for making the trip to come visit our dealership! We are dedicated to providing you excellent service each and every time you visit. Our team understands buying a vehicle is an important decision, so we work hard to find the best vehicle and deal that suits your needs. Marcus is a great asset to this process, and will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed working with him. We hope that your trip to see us was worth the drive, and we also hope you'll make the trip again in the future. Congratulations on your new Sierra Denali!

• Great service

Very welcoming staff and very attentive. Look forward for my next service date

Thanks Oscar!! Always good to see you sir.

Very welcoming staff and very attentive. Look forward for my next service date

Thanks Oscar!! Always good to see you sir.

• Great service and friendly people

Oscar you are very welcome, if you need anything else just give us a call!

It was a great experience with the guys at Price I would recommend to friends and family thank u so much Again thank u so much for your help in getting my car safe

Oscar you are very welcome, if you need anything else just give us a call!

• Great Service

The service staff was very helpful and attentive. I would definitely go back for service to my vehicle.

• Great service.

Very helpful staff and my vehicle was ready in a timely manner. I would go back for any other service.

Thank you so much Nestor, If you need anything let us know.

Thank you so much Nestor, If you need anything let us know.