Weber Motor Company

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Friendly and attentive
    March 29, 2015

I found Weber to be a nice small-town dealership. I came to see a particular vehicle I saw on Cars.com, and very quickly could tell that it wasn't for... me (it had some after-market mods that didn't suit my needs). But the salesman listened to my needs and criteria, and while he didn't have anything that fit exactly, he showed me what they had that was close in case I wanted to adjust my criteria. He was understanding of my needs, and never was pushy or tried to pressure me into something that didn't fit. He even followed up a week later when he got in a new used vehicle that was close to what I was after. I didn't end up buying from Weber, but from the time I spent with then I imagine it would have been a pleasant experience.

Weber Motor Company