Jenkins Mazda

355 reviews

355 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jenkins Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 1, 2020

AJ kept calling me to get me buy a car. He offered a $300 gift card and said that it was sent. I checked up three times and he said it went through. To... this day I never got it. Now!! You tell me. If I can't trust your word on something so simple, why would I trust you with a car purchase. I hate liars!!

Your feedback is important to us. We have tried to contact you to address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the best number to ...reach you at to: email maria_patino@jenkinscars.com

Bryce Abshier

Marketing Assistant

June 12, 2020

Everyone was super helpful and knowledgeable. We had a wonderful experience and were taken good care of. Thank you Roberto, Alejandro, Joe, Chris and... the rest of your Team. The Malby's

Alejandro Rodriguez

• November 6, 2019

We purchased a used Mazda and were interested in buying the directional chip that was available. Jenkins' service department could not have been more... helpful in determining the chip that was compatible for our particular vehicle AND installed it on the spot without me having to make an appointment! Everyone we encountered was extremely friendly, and we know we'll be back for regular service!

May 25, 2020

It was a great day even though I don’t know why I wasn’t showed any cars!!! I had been prequalified and when I got there it was I need more money!!!

May 13, 2020

Worst possible place to get your car serviced or repaired. Had to return four times before they finally figured out what the problem was. Then had the... nerve to charge for each visit. Not sure where they find mechanics, but if it wasn’t for the fact that they had started to search for the problem, I would’ve never gone back. Never again!

April 30, 2020

The best new car experience to date! I was able to purchase my car, get it registered and take the vehicle home all within the same afternoon. I highly... recommend Jenkins!

February 22, 2020

We were shopping for a lease car and stopped in to Jenkins Mazda. Calib Alexander was our salesman and showed us all the cx-5 models we were interested... in. He knows his stuff about all of them! Very pleasant, easy to work with,no pressure. Will be back again!

Thank you for your business and the positive review!

February 18, 2020

Service involved was internet purchase of car and was expecting quick transaction. Arrived before 10am opening on Sunday. Car had not been detailed,... exhibit ding in paint down to Aluminum fender, paint finish had terrible swirls all over the body finish, quotes indicated 8 and 14 miles but vehicle odometer was 260 miles, missing one cup holder, vehicle originally advertised with 17x8 Bronze Konig Ampliform wheels but wheels had been removed and replaced with GT model wheels(dark silver metallic) not the original black metallic wheels of the Club. Request to have pinstripes removed had been accepted but not fulfilled. Spline drive socket and Allen wrench belonging to the Konigs were still in the car and might have left with me had I not brought it to the teams team's attention... I had to leave the Jenkins Mazda to go check my family out of the hotel and take them out for food as it was 11:20 before the car went to detail. After eating, and coming back to finish finance paperwork, it was after 1:30 before we were wrapping up financing. Car left the dealership with well over 45psi cold in the tires, probably more. Measured hot at 56psi on the road. Sales staff said the wheels were the original wheels "because they kept them" when in fact the wheels had been swapped off a GT to get the Konigs off. I had to prove this to them with the brochures info and every other car out on the lot. Staff should be more informed and have better inventory/parts tracking. I was very displeased with the entire experience, not the fault of anyone person, but the total sum of all items above. For the chip in the fender, I was offered the paint pen by mail, which I haven't gotten yet a week later. I was already invested in this car with a drive down to Orlando from Atlanta, a short notice trip for 4 to Disney for a day, hotel's night stay...I was left the option to take it as is or leave it. Had this happened in Atlanta, I would have walked away based on the chipped swirled paint, or the Odometer not being what was quoted. In comparison, 5 Star Mazda in Macon, GA, 2 hours from me, had my previous 2018 Miata with 5 miles on odometer, as listed, flawless paint finish, everything included, car detailed and ready upon my arrival, they didnt have my license, insurance or credit check authorization (like Jenkins had well days ahead of time) and I was in and out of there as fast as I could sign the paperwork. A 5 star experience. Maybe they set the bar too high, but that transaction went as smooth as it could. Jenkins could raise their bar significantly based on my personal experience.

German Bracho

Brian Bly

Sales & Leasing Consultant

February 18, 2020

Service involved was internet purchase of car and was expecting quick transaction. Arrived before 10am opening on Sunday. Car had not been detailed,... exhibit ding in paint down to Aluminum fender, paint finish had terrible swirls all over the body finish, quotes indicated 8 and 14 miles but vehicle odometer was 260+ miles, missing one cup holder, vehicle originally advertised with 17x8 Bronze Konig Ampliform wheels but wheels had been removed and replaced with GT model wheels(dark silver metallic) not the original black metallic wheels of the Club. Request to have pinstripes removed had been accepted but not fulfilled. Spline drive socket and Allen wrench belonging to the Konigs were still in the car and might have left with me had I not brought it to the teams team's attention... I had to leave the Jenkins Mazda to go check my family out of the hotel and take them out for food as it was 11:20 before the car went to detail. After eating, and coming back to finish finance paperwork, it was after 1:30 before we were wrapping up financing. Car left the dealership with well over 45psi cold in the tires, probably more. Measured hot at 56psi on the road. Sales staff said the wheels were the original wheels "because they kept them" when in fact the wheels had been swapped off a GT to get the Konigs off. I had to prove this to them with the brochures info and every other car out on the lot. Staff should be more informed and have better inventory/parts tracking. I was very displeased with the entire experience, not the fault of anyone person, but the total sum of all items above. For the chip in the fender, I was offered the paint pen by mail, which I haven't gotten yet a week later. I was already invested in this car with a drive down to Orlando from Atlanta, a short notice trip for 4 to Disney for a day, hotel's night stay...I was left the option to take it as is or leave it. Had this happened in Atlanta, I would have walked away based on the chipped swirled paint, or the Odometer not being what was quoted. In comparison, 5 Star Mazda in Macon, GA, 2 hours from me, had my previous 2018 Miata with 5 miles on odometer, as listed, flawless paint finish, everything included, car detailed and ready upon my arrival, they didnt have my license, insurance or credit check authorization (like Jenkins had well days ahead of time) and I was in and out of there as fast as I could sign the paperwork. A 5 star experience. Maybe they set the bar too high, but that transaction went as smooth as it could. Jenkins could raise their bar significantly based on my personal experience.

German Bracho

February 15, 2020

Calib made my Mazda purchase effortless. Polite, professional, and no haggling over the price of the vehicle. Anyssa n the finance department was a delight.... I highly recommend this dealership for your next vehicle purchase.

Anyssa Amaya