Jenkins Mazda

340 reviews

340 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jenkins Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 13, 2019

My salesman, Brian Bly was excellent to deal with. He is very knowledgable and was excellent at explaining all the option and trim levels of the Mazda... CX-5. There was some back and forth with negotiations but in the end we were able to reach a good agreement. I was very impressed that they took my vehicle and a utility trailer that I had in trade. Brian drove to my house to pick up the trailer. That was excellent customer service and saved me from having to drive back home and return with the trailer.

Brian Bly

July 10, 2019

Timely, knowledgeable and affordable service for my Mazda CX 5. Katelyn goes out of her way to be accommodating. Would recommend this service dept. highly.... Most likely, the best dealer service department I've ever dealt with.

Katelyn Spencer

Service Advisor

• April 13, 2019

We were fortunate to have been greeted by salesperson, Calib Alexander. From stepping onto the dealership lot, to transacting the purchase of a new Mazda... 6 a few days later ... this was a refreshingly stress-free car buying experience. Calib proved to be knowledgeable, intuitive, and efficient. But just as important, he was a pleasure to deal with. His friendly and relaxed demeanor, coupled with his clear confidence in the Madza product, eased the way for our ultimate purchase. Thank-you Calib, this was the perfect vehicle for us, and it was a pleasure dealing with you.

July 8, 2019

We received a brochure in the mail from Jenkins Mazda so my husband & I decided to try one more time to upgrade our vehicle. We had been turned down a... few times prior. Gage Girton was our salesman. My husband & I had already figured that we'd yet again walk out of another dealership disappointed. But somehow Gage got us a deal! When he shared the news with us, we were quite skeptical but he made it happen! We were actually prepared to be turned down again. Thinking to ourselves, "Let's see what lie they'll tell us this year!" We appreciate the courtesy of the entire staff. Timi Thomas was persistent in getting us to come in to give them a try. Anyssa Amaya was very friendly when we were finishing up our paperwork. Hats off to Jenkins Mazda & the ones who made what seemed to be impossible a reality. Everything on that brochure was actually true. We were impressed!

July 6, 2019

I can highly recommend Gage Girton to anyone! He's one of the nicest salesmen I've ever had the pleasure of working with! There was no sales pressure... at all and he kept every promise he made. He was nice, easy to talk to and genuinely interested in helping us find the right vehicles. I ended up buying 2 SUV's from him. Go see him! You'll be glad you did!

July 5, 2019

sent two emails finally a reply and sent three more emails including an offer from me on a vehicle, but heard nothing back. Do not recommend them. My thoughts... the vehicle I was inquiring about may have been a fake listing to get to you contact them, not sure why since they failed to reply.

July 3, 2019

I would give a rating of 10+. My experience was beyond professionalism, no pressure, I was introduced to many of the sales people in witch I found all... were courtesy and kind. seemed like one big happy family, I just like to visit, Gage Girton and Timi Thomas I cant say enough about them they make a person feel good., I found that other sales people were very happy and helpful. Mr Jenkins you should be proud of your staff. This has been a great experience that I wont for get.

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to have you as part of the Jenkins family and look forward to assisting you in all your future vehicle need...s!

July 1, 2019

No pressure with excellent customer service. Very happy with my purchase (2019 Mazda 3 hatchback) and my experience at Jenkins Mazda of Ocala. Highly recommend... working with Calib and Alejandro due to their relaxed approach, very knowledgeable on the models, and making sure you are happy with your car.

Calib Alexander

(5.0) 15 reviews

Alejandro Rodriguez

Sales Consultant

June 17, 2019

Dropped by to take a look at a pre-owned Miata. After wife made it clear she wasn't crazy about my getting "toy" when she was driving a SUV she did not... like I decided it would be politically correct to check out what Mazda offered in that category. Boy were we surprised with the quality and standard amenities the CX line of SUV's offered. Our salesperson was George Eaves. George made us very comfortable and spent many hours with us as we test drove the CX5 and two models of the CX9. After three days of back and forth on choices we chose the CX9 Grand Touring. My perception was that George was determined to make "mama" happy and went over and aboard normal customer service expectations. Love the car. Never even considered a Mazda for this class of car. Glad we stopped by. Highly recommend Jenkins and especially George and his sidekick Brandon. Momma IS happy!

Brandon Couto

George Eaves

June 17, 2019

My experience was Wonderful! I am 58 years old bought many cars in my life The last 3 from This store . This has been the best experience by far ever... buying a car . Calib also Timi the sales manager were outstanding I truly felt like I've known them my whole life . Best customer service ever . I promise I'm hard to please, they definitely went beyond!

Calib Alexander