Jenkins Mazda

343 reviews

343 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jenkins Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 12, 2019

At the time I purchased my vehicle I lived in Gainesville but after checking reviews I decided to make the drive to Ocala because Jenkins has such a great... rating. I'm so glad I did because I had the best car buying experience ever. All due to Calib Alexander! His knowledge and enthusiasm and friendliness made this a fun adventure for me. Calib made me feel comfortable right off the bat. Now I live in Northern Virginia and I know that when I decide to buy another vehicle it will be worthwhile to drive down to Ocala to see Calib again. He's definitely worth it!

June 9, 2019

Our experience was excellent. Sales staff was courteous and friendly, and the finance department handled the closing of our deal seamlessly. Thank you... Jenkins Mazda for helping us get into our new car.

Steven Heard

Sales Manager, Army Veteran

June 4, 2019

Calib Alexander was exceptional,knowledgeable about the product and able to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested... in buying a Madza. Friendly professional courteous, I was very comfortable speaking with him. He also made follow up calls after the sale.

June 3, 2019

Timi was excellent in understanding and listening to where I was and addressing my issues. She found what I needed and listened. That's the reason I bought... because of her straight forward professional approach . Brian got me through the paperwork and into finance quick and was very professional too. Finance was quick easy and straightforward.

Timi Thomas

Internet Sales Manager

(4.7) 8 reviews

June 1, 2019

I went into Jenkins this past week looking for a new vehicle because mine had legit stop working, I started browsing and a few have caught my eye. ... I was greeted by Calib Alexander , Who was out of this world Amazing , I told him what happened and what I needed and he went above and beyond . I went in wanting a Mazda but I left the lot in a 2012 Mercedes-Benz . Which I had no idea was possible , but Calib made it happen and I am beyond grateful . Thank you Jenkins of Ocala , And most importantly thank you Calib you where a blessing

June 1, 2019

Our salesman Brian s bly was amazing and found what we were looking for and worked with us and continues to contact us on how we like the vehicle

Katelyn Spencer

Service Advisor

June 1, 2019

One of the best car shopping experiences I've had. I've bought two cars from a different company in the past 3 years & they were quick to quick to take... my money but afterwards made me wait hours to sign & finish up paperwork. The last time I was pregnant & had to wait until night to walk out with a car. Mazda, however, offered amazing customer service from people who actually cared. Mr. Alexander made my experience over the top by being friendly & taking his time to match me with the car was looking for. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much Calib.

June 1, 2019

Caleb was great and answered all my questions, my only issues was with the numbers. I have purchased a lot of cars, some of which came from Ocala and have... never had the price rise over 5,000 in fees from sales price. I came to Ocala, Fl for a better price but it was a waste, cause although the cost of some cars are more in gainesville the fees are not as high and I don't waste gas.

June 1, 2019

Easy and no pressure to buy the car. Everyone was very pleasant. Valid was very easy to work with. Financing was very simple. I would buy there again,

June 1, 2019

I wasn't planning to purchase a car, I was in Jenkins waiting for my friend who was getting the oil changed in his Miata. A salesman, Calib approached... me and asked how I liked my present car and I told him the truth-I didn't like it at all because I couldn't see out the passenger window because of the mirror. He said " do me a favor, go sit in that car over there". I sat in it and was very comfortable. He said "let's take a ride". You won't believe me but when you put the right blinker on, a camera shows the right side. I'm just starting to drive again in almost 20 years and thanks to Calib's thoughtfulness, I feel like I never stopped. If you are thinking of buying a car or just have questions, Calib at Jenkin's Mazda is the one to see