Jenkins Mazda

342 reviews

342 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jenkins Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 4, 2010

I just realized that for the price i got the car which was 17400 out the door that i didn't have power doors although i had power windows. My fault for... not checking. Key less or remote entry should have been included in that price. Although my experience was good i felt like i could have gotten a better deal for the car i got. I also had a problem with having to deal with different salesmen every time. At first I thought i was dealing with Adolfo but was turned to James. Overall the experience was good NOT excellent.

April 29, 2010

Adolfo was our salesman. We found him to be personable, professional in his presentation, keying in to exactly what my wife and I were looking for. He... was thorough and followed through with all of our queries. I.ve already reccomended him to my friends. Randy and David provided the additional comfort level with regards to finalizing our purchase explaining the finite details of equipment and financing. Upon delivery of the vehicle we purchased mud guards and worked through Keith Andrews who provided outstanding customer service.

April 29, 2010

Probably the worst, most frustrating experience I have ever had buying a new vehicle. We were handed off to three different people during the sales/negotiation... process. Two of whom (Adolfo and Kathy) were friendly, but lacked experience and product knowledge. The third (Gregory) lied to us, mislead us, and argued with us regarding options even though we repeatedly said we weren't interested. He was rude and pushy. They actually wrote up a contract for the wrong vehicle (one that we did not want to buy). I informed three employees of this during the process. One totally ignored me saying it was a saleman's mistake, but didn't do any thing about it. Two others seemed to carry the issue up the line, but neither got back to us until the sales manager finally came out with the corrected paper work. This fiasco caused us to be in the dealership nearly 4 hours to complete what should have been a very straightforward purchase. (cash deal, no financing) The price negotiation process was longer and more tedious than it should have been, but in the end we were very satisfied with the price. Minor annoyance: when the car came out from the detail shop there was a razor blade sitting on the surface. Certainly a potential injury situation. I found the blade before we got in and disposed of it properly.

April 21, 2010

The dealership was extremely friendly, they let me drive a loan car for a week until my desired model came in. The did not oush anything on me, were open... to the prices I suggested and I did not have to haggle over anything. I wish all car sales could be like this. The did not have any of the unpleasant aspects associated with car sales. So I will recommend them to my friends.

April 18, 2010

Adolfo catered to my every whim so I could get the exact car that I want. He was able to find one with the exact options that I wanted for a great price.... I cannot put into words how good he was with me. If you want service and a great car at an incredible price I have to recommend Jenkins Mazda, and Adolfo! I could not be more pleased with the service.

April 13, 2010

Staff was friendly, courteous, and did everything that they could to make sure that my husband and myself got the best possible deal on a new vehicle.... The general manager was helpful with trade and finding the best possible deal with the vehicle that we chose.

March 30, 2010

We were pleased with our overall experience. Everyone seemed quite helpful and friendly. We bought our new car on our second visit without hassle. There... was also time to consider any additions such as extended warranties,etc. Adolfo made sure we knew how to operate the vehicle systems before we left.

March 27, 2010

Recently after visiting several dealerships and experiencing ranges in sales pitch, pressure, and negotiating, I was pleasantly surprised to work with... the Jenkins Mazda staff. They are by far the most professional and warm & friendly car sales people that I have come across. I did my homework searching for new and certified previously owned cars and prepared for negotiating, however, negotiating wasn't an issue since the price to me was well within my range for what I wanted to pay. It was a non-stressful purchase. I've come away from Jenkins feeling that I belong to a special extended family. They are there for me if I have questions and concerns about my car. I feel they are honest in wanting to please their customers. Therefore, I highly recommend the Jenkins "family" to my friends and I highly recommend them to anyone wishing to purchase a car. Jenkins is the personification of integrity.

January 19, 2010

This dealership has no integrity whatsoever. They will lie to your face so that you purchase the car and then don't deliver on their promises. Will never... purchase another car off of any Jenkin's branded dealerships. If you buy from them make sure you get everything in writing. DO NOT take their word for it.

• November 2, 2009

I have dealt with this dealership for the last four years and two different cars. Only lately have things seemed to become less than pleasant when dealing... with getting service for my vehicle. This lastg time, Ms. Rubio was very crass and when she realized she was upsetting me, the customer, she came over to another window where I was now sent to wait to pay for my service and tried to make amends by saying jokes which were inappropriate.