Jenkins Mazda

342 reviews

342 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jenkins Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 5, 2018

Manny was very professional and very knowledgeable and made this experience very pleasing. He was such a delight to work with and i would definitely recommend... him to a freind of mine. He took very good care of us and listened to our needs and delievered.

Tina, thank you so much for your business and the glowing review!

March 5, 2018

Manny got the job done in no time. This process took alot shorter than I thought and he was just so amazing. I loved his professionalism.

Thank you for choosing us! You are the reason we are here!

January 27, 2018

I visited Jenkins Mazda in Ocala Florida to have my current Mazda repaired. While there I talked with Corey Riffle about possibly buying a late Model Mazda... Miata MX 5. There was no high pressure applied to my decision and Corey walked me through the description, advantages and differences between differing Models. The Sales Management team to whom I spoke gave me the details that made my decision easy and uncomplicated. I drove home that same day with my 2016 MX5. I love the car. I have an enormous amount of respect for the "team" of people who assisted me and I am a Jenkins Mazda customer for the long term. When I go out to manage my Concerts in the State of Florida I will be sure to mention Mazda to anyone inquiring or asking about a car to buy at a Dealership that is first class. I may even do it on Stage before my shows. Good job everyone at Jenkins Mazda....

January 19, 2018

I have been to other dealerships and have been lied to just so they can get the same not here at Jenkins Manny was very knowledgeable and straight forward... he and the finance team made the experience a joy instead of a headache Thank you guys!

Steven Heard

Sales Manager, Army Veteran

December 29, 2017

I went to at least 6-8 dealerships and test drove many searching for the right car and I found it at Jenkins Mazda. I purchased a cx-5 & I LOVE it! The... ride is so smooth & quiet and I love all the features this vehicle offers. My salesman James Morris was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. Thank you James for making my car buying experience easy and comfortable.

October 21, 2017

I purchased a 2016 CX-3 ~6 months ago. The buying experience felt like a water-boarding experience (i.e., lasted forever--be prepared to spend lots of... time with the accessories manager, and not get all the accessories you request). LOVE the vehicle, but in retrospect, realizing that: 1) I spent 5+ hours there to purchase; 2) I never received a detailed invoice for what I spent $37K on, after many requests; & 3) was misinformed about their car service plan, which I've learned is not honored at other Mazda dealers (my local dealer told me to go to Pep Boys to have the service plan honored and that the plan would only cover $30 of the $85 oil change charge at their dealership). Thus, to have the $600 service plan honored I'm stuck driving >1hour (each way) to Jenkins. My experience with service has been mediocre too; 2 days after my 1st service at Jenkins, the oil drain-plug cover fell off because screws were not placed correctly, as 2 of the 3 were missing. Kyle, the service rep with whom I worked, was friendly and knowledgeable. Nice guy. Mani Jusino (with Alejandro Rodriquez interning), the sales person with whom I worked was great--friendly/personable, attentive, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic; even delivered the CX-3 to my home. Jenkins Mazda tried, maybe, but didn't hit the mark. I'd recommend going elsewhere for purchase and service.... Was a pressured/exhausting buying experience, subsequently topped-off by a less-than-satisfactory service experience. I very rarely write reviews, but feel that my experience was completely in contrast to the reviews of Jenkins I see on this site; in fact, my experience was the complete opposite. Sorry Jenkins folk, but this has been my unsatisfying experience and I have little confidence moving forward....

I sincerely apologize for the sub-par experience you have had. Please give us the opportunity to address your all of your concerns. Our Customer Rel...ations Manager, Shannon Rodas, would like to assist you. She can be reached at shannon_rodas@jenkinscars.com or (352)620-9000 Ext 3738. Thank you kindly, Maria Patino, Customer Relations Director, Jenkins Auto Group.

Alejandro Rodriguez

July 12, 2017

My husband & I drove down from Georgia to purchase a new Mazda CX-3 from Jenkins that we'd found on their site, and we are so glad we did. We got a great... deal on our trade-in. James, our salesman, and Charlie, the Internet manager, were really friendly and approachable, and made the whole process very easy and pain-free! James answered all our questions & walked us through everything we needed to know. There was no pressure and everyone there was courteous and professional. One of the easiest car buying experiences I've ever had, I will make the drive again for future car buying needs!

Amanda, thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent purchasing experience with James Morris, and the rest of our Jenkins ...Mazda family! Your 5-star rating is appreciated very much too! We are so very happy that you went the extra mile and made a great effort to drive to us from another state! You and your husband are welcomed to the Jenkins Mazda family with opened arms! Thank you, Thank you for your future purchases as well!

July 10, 2017

I contacted them via the chat function on their website and give them my info and what I was looking for. My salesperson, James Morris, contacted me immediately... with a personalized video as well as a video of the vehicle we chose. Within a few short hours, we had all the figures ironed out. That following Sunday my wife and I made the drive down to take delivery. I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience, the showroom and overall facility was impeccable, the staff were friendly, atmosphere relaxed, and we were in and out in no time. Steven made the paperwork process a breeze. Thanks for our new Mazda CX3, we'll be customers for life!

Mitch, Thank you so very much for the beautifully written review as well as the 5-star rating that you gifted James Morris, as well as the rest of us ...here at Jenkins Mazda! Your satisfaction is our number one goal! Thank you for being our lifelong, loyal customers, sir. It will be our pleasure to be of service to you, as well as your family and friends! Thank you again for being the BEST part of our Jenkins Mazda Family:)

Steven Heard

Sales Manager, Army Veteran

June 30, 2017

We took the hour drive up to Jenkins Mazda in Ocala to pick up a new 2016 Mazda CX-9, a good sized SUV that drives like a luxury sedan. Despite an appointment... made the previous week, we waited for 2 ½ hours in the showroom before we could see the finance manager. He then informed us that we could not get the Mazda 0% financing because of the discount taken on the purchase price. We had been told that we could get this financing when we discussed and agreed upon the purchase price. Never was it said that we could get EITHER the 0% financing OR the price discount but not both. Manager Jeff refused to make any accommodation to honor the deal we thought we had. It is outrageous that we had to spend 2 1/2 hours in the showroom filling out what turned out to be meaningless forms, before seeing the finance person to finalize the purchase. Never having dealt with Jenkins Mazda before, we are left to assume that this oversight was deliberate. Was the time wasted in the waiting room poor management or part of the sales strategy? This was made all the worse as my wife is in the middle of cancer chemotherapy treatments for breast cancer and was barely able to walk into the showroom. Perhaps the stress we were under made us more sensitive to this mistreatment. What might you expect a great manager to do? New customers expecting to pick up a car after negotiating a deal and agreeing to the purchase price should be hosted by the finance/money manager directly to wrap up the sale. If a customer has to sit and wait for hours maybe they will have second thoughts about this purchase. Are more finance people needed? Second, a good manager would have tried to mitigate a deal going south. He could have investigated tweaking the purchase price or he could have offered to buy down the interest rate to a more acceptable rate at little cost to the dealership. Jeff's response was to tell me that if I paid off the car mortgage in 6 months I would have little finance charges to worry about! A useless response. "Let's tweak the price", "find a better bank rate," "talk in my office," call the next day to or at least apologize for the showroom wait? None of the above. This manager lacks tools, incentives and sensitivity to deal with this situation. A great vehicle worth a trip to a different dealer.

We are sorry to hear you have had a negative experience. We will be forwarding your feedback to the the the General Manager, Chris Layton. Again, we a...pologize for any frustration and inconvenience we have caused.

May 29, 2017

I felt relaxed, comfortable, and at ease, All my questions were answered and I did not feel pressured! All in all my buying experience was quite favorable.... Thank you to my two salesmen, and all others involved.

Thank you for the positively wonderful review that you took the time to submit for your Jenkins Mazda Family! Alejandro, as well as all of us, truly a...ppreciate your loyalty to our dealership, and to the brand:) You are the best part of us, thanks again!

Alejandro Rodriguez