• GLC300 Purchase

We dealt with Roger Williams and he did an excellent job finding us the car we wanted at a great price! I would recommend anyone to deal with Roger at Mercedes of Daytona!

• Scheduled Service Plan "B"

The cost was more than I was originally told. I think it would be better to have a hard print out then some numbers on a piece of paper that does not include everything. MY anticipation based on hand written paper was $750.00 I spent close to $1,000 or 25% more than I was led to believe.

• Very good repair for Mercedes Benz cars

Quick and efficient repair at this facility. Price was a bit high, but overall was satisfied with the result.

• Thomas C. Hart

Joe Drews does an outstanding job as a service assistant.

Joe Drews does an outstanding job as a service assistant.

• Certified Used

Dealership is spotless, employees pleasant to deal with. Believe I walked away with a good deal. Would recommend

• my regular service maintenance

Everyone was very friendly. The service was prompt and as expected.

Everyone was very friendly. The service was prompt and as expected.

• Awsome dealership

Very nice place to get your car taken care of. Everyone is warm & friendly. A good model of running the show in car business.

• I have no title except retired

Metry Shallop, service advisor, is a gem. All in all, I'm very pleased with the service department of your dealership. Although I'm not interested in purchasing a new Mercedes your sales group seem friendly enough.

• MERCWDES OF DAYTONA

Sales person was professional, pleasant and not pushy. Know the workings of the car during giving us an overview. Does not mind being called back for additional questions. Was willing to come in on his day off so that my wife was available to see and test drive the vehicle. Financing section was also fantastic. Everything explained to the letter and made suggestions on certain options that were available that we should consider as a must.

• Service at Mercedes Daytona by Gaby

Always a great experience. Wouldn't have my car serviced anywhere else!! Thanks Gaby!!