• Best car buying experience ever!

Best, and easiest car buying experience ever! Very friendly, knowledgeable about the vehicle. Love my new car!

• Professional Courtesy

Friendly service personnel. Dropped vehicle off and was repaired and returned within 15 minutes. Great service. Couldn't be much better.

• Quick efficient service

The staff is always very helpful and works with you to make this service as seamless as possible. Not living in el campo they always make my wait time as short as possible which keeps me from having to get someone to pick me up and drop me off when my car is readu

• Great place to buy and get your vehicle serviced.

Your sales and service have gone above and beyond for myself and my family. Will be a customer for years to come. Thanks!

• GREAT SERVICE

GREAT AND SPEEDY JOB, GOT RIGHT IN AND OUT WHILE WAITING

GREAT AND SPEEDY JOB, GOT RIGHT IN AND OUT WHILE WAITING

• F150 REPAIRS

Great JOB. I was very happy with the results and will be back again.

Great JOB. I was very happy with the results and will be back again.

• VonDerAu

Purchased 2014 F-150 FX4. Sales person and finance person were both very knowledgable and helpful in the vehicle purchase. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. Could not ask for a better experience.

• F250 oil change

Great service. I just wish I was closer to you and my friend Harold. Port Lavaca is a long way off. james

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, James! We're glad everything was completed to your satisfaction!

• Great services

Completely Satisfied met all my expectations very accomadating!!!

Completely Satisfied met all my expectations very accomadating!!!

• Survey

good, fine. Your main guy, shop foreman, who always took care of me retired. Your new guy seems to be quite knowledgeable.

We appreciate this honest feedback. We're happy our new employee is up to your standards, and we hope to continue providing you with service for years to come.