• Great service

It was smooth from start to finish. Katie, from the body shop was extremely knowledgeable. She explained the process fully.

• Great Flow!!

I love the idea of a "dedicated" service advisor. Helps to create and maintain a relationship. Audrey is great. I'll keep her!!Very helpful young lady and very conscientious.

• Fast and Great service

Though I don't make appointments cause of my busy schedule, whenever I bring my car in to do preventative maintenance, they usually get it done in under an hour.

• Great service

Very good customer service everything was great. Then buying process was easy and good. Overall very happy and will refer them to others

• 5 stars across the board!

It was quick and easy. Never had a problem with Jon Hall. Mr. Gary away kind and cool under pressure.

• Jon Hall

The sales department with Carl, Scott and Matt could not be better! The service department is excellent. I can't remember the service managers name at the moment but she is outstanding. Always helpful!

• Great and timely service.

Joe was great to with. My service was done on time as said all is good! I will definitely send you in the future.

• Clean,friendly

Everyone was so friendly in the dealership.Especially George Allen.He put a deal together for us,and our Salesman,Jeff Joshua were so kind and helpful.They got us our Dream Car,and we just Love it !

• Economical and Fast

Fast, inexpensive, and enjoyed your café area. The price was less than my dealer in IN, and they are much quicker.

• My Third Truck

Worked with me, not against me. Always end making a deal with them. My second lease. Will be returning for my third.