• was completely satisfied with the service given

many thanks to Mr. Alfred Mora for his courteous and knowledgeable assistance! was completely satisfied with his service and that of the entire personnel that helped me with my purchase! definitely would recommend to my family and friends!

• Speedy Service

Helpful in making transaction quick and simple. No excess paperwork or unnecessary waiting. I would recommend a friend to this dealership.

• Great Service

Convenient and great customer service made our visit so much better. We were made to feel welcomed and assured that our vehicle would be taken care of.

• Very professional!

Margarito "Hondo" Hernandez was my sales guy. He was extremely professional and courteous. He helped me get my dream vehicle. I would strongly recommend him and vara chevy to anyone!

• Mr Billy W Smith

Jim Kong made us feel very comfortable and I would recommend Vara Chevrolet to anyone.

• Mr Gonzo

I recommend Vara Dealership to all my friends. The service department is great as well as the sales personnel. My sales man, Mr Alfred Mora did not forget my past birthday in July. Even after having my truck for over a year. I do not know of a dealership that has this kind of people. I wish I could afford to buy another vehicle from Mr Mora.

• Very professional staff!

Corey Perales was very professional and helpful. The facilities were very clean and the process was easy.

• 110 percent customer service, Carlos Jimenez

Carlos Jimenez and David who is fantastic in explaining to me on everything closing the deal and Vanessa and her Director and Mr. Daniel Gomez (General Sales Mgr.) that gave me a surprise I have been in the hospitality business for actually 20 years and these guys really know how to treat their clients -FIVE STAR ON MY BOOK and I will be recommending this company VARA CHEVROLET to everyone, thank you all for giving me a wonderful experience and helping me select a vehicle that would be useful for me. ----- love you all

• Vara / Jim Kong

My salesman, Mr. Jim Kong was great ! I have never met a more professional salesman in my entire life, what a pleasure.

• Excellent customer service and awesome experience

I am very pleased with the experience I had at the dealership. Everyone went above and beyond especially out of their way to help me in every way possible. I was treated like one of the family from beginning to end. Starting from the Service Department personnel Ernest Reyna and Vince, the Sales Person Art Resendez, the BDC Coordinator Vanessa Reyes, and the Finance Department. Everyone treated me with the utmost customer service. I would highly recommend my family and friends to go to Vara Chevrolet to purchase their next vehicle.