Average based on 596 reviews
  • presisent of the free world

great work on my f-150 yes very helpful! they used fords parts as expected

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Mac Haik's Southway Ford. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

great work on my f-150 yes very helpful! they used fords parts as expected

• Quick lane dept

I just want to say Carlos at the quick lane dept was fast and honest. Thank u to Carlos and sandy for providing exellent customer service.

• Great Service in a timely manner

I was very pleased with the service and the time it took to complete the oil change.

• Oil & Filter change

Service was great, staff was very helpful. Wating facility was great.

We are more than glad to be of service, Alfredo. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Service was great, staff was very helpful. Wating facility was great.

• Car service and repair

I drive all the way from north side because of how well you guys do there. Keep up good work, be flexible on price and remember the customer. Chuck

Thanks, Charles! We're happy to help however possible. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

• Buying New Truck

Very professionalism sales people, very impress. Will look forward for my next purchases.

• Great service

Customer service was very good and my truck was completed in a very reasonable time.

Hi, Timothy, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Mr. Ralph R. Martinez

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Mac Haik's Southway Ford. Thanks again for the great review of Mac Haik's Southway Ford!

Mr. Jerry Tucker is a great asset to your business. It would behoove your organization to retain the kind of, not only an employee he is but, down-to-earth individual I experienced in my interaction with him during my new vehicle buying process. He goes above and beyond.

• good service

Good service. Only thing took a little longer waiting than usual.

Thank you for your kind words! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Good service. Only thing took a little longer waiting than usual.

• Buyer

On Sunday 10/30/15 we went to Southway Ford, just to look. Within a couple of hours we purchased a 2016 Ford Escape , which is what we were looking for, from a young man, Scott Mote. We can't begin to tell you how pleasant and helpful this young man was. He did everything to help answer questions or get information we asked for. As senior citizens his helpfulness and patience were appreciated and made us comfortable dealing with him. Should we know of anyone looking for a Ford product we would not hesitate referring them to him. Also, very helpful, was the young man that did all the paperwork the following day. Daniel Sanchez. As we went thru the items to be signed he explained everything and made sure we understood everything. Everyone in that dealership was very pleasant.