• presisent of the free world

great work on my f-150 yes very helpful! they used fords parts as expected

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Mac Haik's Southway Ford. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

great work on my f-150 yes very helpful! they used fords parts as expected

• Outstanding Salesman

We always purchase our vehicles from Southway Ford in San Antonio, with that being said, Rocky Sanchez is our guy! We have purchased 7 vehicles from him over the years as well as send him business. He is very knowledgeable of the inventory, courtious to all of us as well as others he encounters and he works until the deal is done!! He is not just our Salesman but we have also become friends over the years. We give Rocky Sanchez the highest review because when we leave his store, we are always satisfied .

• WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Very unprofessional! Contacted Josh Gonzalez and he didn't seem to want to help me out whatsoever. He made me apply for a truck that was already sold! If he would've been on top of everything like he should have and checked if they even had that truck in their lot still we would've not even gone through all this! He Got inquiries on my credit for nothing!

• Customer

The work on my vehicle was good considering all that was done was to replace one of the vehicle fuel filter. The reason for the poor rating was that the moment I went through the service dept. doors a young service advisors started calling me ( bro ) , I am 75 years old. The other reason was that I asked for a courtesy ride from my home to the dealer to pick up my vehicle when I was notified it was ready. My request was rejected because it was too far. I would not have taken my vechicle for repar if I had known. The total bill for a fuel filter installed was $344.00.

• 2013 Ford Explorer Electronic throttle body

I just moved to San Antonio a month ago and when my 2013 Ford Explorer acted up I had no idea which dealer to go to, but after speaking with Mark Roman a service advisor at Mac Haik Ford in San Antonio, he assured me my car would be repaired with the utmost professionalism and expertise. He said he would call back with an update, with prices and he followed up on his promise. I was debating on having my Ford fixed at another dealer but because of the type of customer care we received, professional advise and thorough mechanical information he provided, we decided to leave our care in their hands. The car works great and by the next morning it was fixed and ready to go. I think Mac Haik deserves the triple crown because of the type of people, Iike Mark Roman that work there. I would recommend getting your car fixed there and getting advice my Mark.

• Quick lane dept

I just want to say Carlos at the quick lane dept was fast and honest. Thank u to Carlos and sandy for providing exellent customer service.

• Great Service in a timely manner

I was very pleased with the service and the time it took to complete the oil change.

• Oil & Filter change

Service was great, staff was very helpful. Wating facility was great.

We are more than glad to be of service, Alfredo. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Service was great, staff was very helpful. Wating facility was great.

• Car service and repair

I drive all the way from north side because of how well you guys do there. Keep up good work, be flexible on price and remember the customer. Chuck

Thanks, Charles! We're happy to help however possible. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

• Buying New Truck

Very professionalism sales people, very impress. Will look forward for my next purchases.