4.3
  • Awesome

Farrah was fantastic and facilitated my trade in and cash sale in a matter of hours. She isn't pushy or unreasonable and keeps her word. She even took me to lunch while they spruced up my new terrain. I will buy a car there next time and drove from SA is worth the trip.

• Excellent sales department and very knowledgeable

Very friendly, excellent service, and a very knowledgeable sales team was in and out in a very short period of time and felt no pressure to commit to a sale got me exactly what I wanted at a great price

• Fast and friendly

Worked with me in a fast friendly environment, great experience and would definitely go back. Gave me a great deal on my trade in also.

• Great service

Very knowledgeable in the car I chose. I would recommend the M to others that are looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Friendly atmosphere and clean facilities

The salesperson answered our questions, there wasn't a high-pressured sales pitch. Everyone we met was friendly and made us feel welcome. The sales manager made it very easy to work with him and the salesperson to complete the transaction to our satisfaction.

• customer

Always a pleasure to do business at Koepp Chevrolet

Always a pleasure to do business at Koepp Chevrolet

• Horrible experience

I went in to buy a new truck. The salesperson was pushy beyond belief. I was in several months back and had spoken to another salesperson who obviously is no longer there. My previous experience had been a very nice one with Steve. High pressure sales tactics are a turn off. I will never be back to Koepp. And, neither will my friends or family.

• Quick & Easy

Josh was very helpful in buying my used 2008 Dodge Mega Cab.

Josh was very helpful in buying my used 2008 Dodge Mega Cab.

• andy santos

I was real happy how they worked with me and did everything to help me get a new car.

• excellent experience

very satisfied with my overall buying experience. josh was very personable and helpful thru out the process. I will definitely be referring my friends and family to koepp.