Cecil Atkission Ford

New 888-691-4182 Dealer Website
Used 888-695-0653 Email Dealer
Service 888-691-4906

• DaleZ

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Dale! We look forward to seeing you again!

Buying my new Ford F-150 was a great experience. Scott and Becky made sure I got the truck I wanted at the best price available. James and Monte in service always do a wonderful job with any issues that I have. Overall, great place to buy a vehicle!

• Lexus

Very pleased with the entire process of buying my car. Thank you very much.

Very pleased with the entire process of buying my car. Thank you very much.

• Cecil Hondo Texas

Buying a truck at cecil hondo was an enjoyable experience with excellent customer service. The staff and General manager Scott were professional and made the shopping easy. Not enough good things to say. If you need a truck please stop or make the trip to Hondo and choose your vehicle.

• Looking for 2013 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor

I e-mailed about a 2013 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor they had for sale, they were very cordial in our conversations, however, I saw exact same year car at another dealer and their asking price was much lower.

• Review

We appreciate your response, Walker! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

We purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and were very satisfied with the process. The salesman was extremely helpful and prepared everything for us. This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from Cecil Atkisson and we were very pleased both times.

• Great experience

Everyone was very friendly. Becky is always on top of things. Overall great experience. Thanks Becky and Jay

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Jody. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Good experience, excellent professional service.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Cecil Atkission Ford! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Purchased a 2015 F150. Service excellent. Becky takes the time to know her customers so there is no hassles. We got right down to the truck we wanted, talked price and payments. When we took a break, there was no pressure, she proceeded to get information processed for us while we were gone and it was a good experience. We love the truck, best one we have owned. We are a ford family.

• Great Service

James is the best !! Very easy to work with, sincerely care about his customers. Thank you for all your help!

We appreciate your response, Laurie! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Sales

We appreciate your response, Clarence! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Beck was great she worked very hard to make the deal. She followed up on all my request and made it happen I would rate her and the sales manager a 10

• Great service

The service department was very fast and professional with the service required.