North Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Saturday Closed 8:00am–3:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–9:00pm Closed
(210) 249-7500 (210) 249-7500

3.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.8

Pre Owned cars

Do no NOT go here for Pre Owned Used cars Bought a Ford from them I should of just gone to A Ford Dealership! I purchased Warrantty on it after my a.c. broke they told me "oh your warranty doesn't include that " had to buy all new tires $600 worth . Never gave me the Keyless entry code I kept on asking them for it they always told me "oh yeah we will give it to you " A year later and I just called them and they told me since it's the Ford I have to go to Ford to get the code but they won't pay for it even though I'm still buying my car from them they sold me overpriced car do not go here for a car.

Luis Perez is the salemen you want.

I don't usually do reviews and this one is for a particular salesman as car dealerships are only as good as the one you are doing business with. This young gentlemen has sold me 3 cars and I am not an easy sell. He has been very honest and will break his back for you to make you happy even after the deal is done. Don't let his appearance fool touch as he looks 12 years old he is very knowledgeable on the vehicles and if he doesn't have the answers he looks for them not just give the good Ole Salesman generic. I cannot express enough how much this young man goes out of his way for who he calls his clients even if it's the first time you see him. I will never tell anyone how and where to spend their money but if North Star has what you are looking for I highly recommend Luis, also known as Baby GAP.

4.3

Best Customer Service Dealership by far.

Everyone was friendly and very easy to work with and made my buying experience awesome. I would definitety recommend North Star Dodge

Mr. Segura

Best service Ive seen in the past 6 years. I've always dealt with Jose Flores and everything has gone smooth!!! I'm surprised he isn't in finance yet!

Excellent service/Great staff/Super fast

I would absolutely recommend this dealership to many. The Staff was super friendly and kind.

takisha milligan

I want to thank the folks at Northstar Dodge for their outstanding service and buying process, it was very quick and straight forward no going back and forth here. thank you Happy Customer

2.3

Trade in value a joke.

Came in to purchase a used Caravan. I had already been pre approved for a loan. The vehicle they had was reasonably priced according to Kelley Blue Book. But what they were wanting to offer my trade was 2000 less than what Kelly had said I should be able to get in on a trade.I walk away from the deal.

3.3

Went in for one and came out with another

I saw an add in our local Sunday paper for a Charger at a great price. I went to the dealer, drove a model like the one in the add. But when it came time to pick the one like in the paper, it didn't exist, I was told the adds go out on Wednesday and he (the salesmen) didn't know where the vehicle was. Well I took him at his word, and we did fins a model under the one I wanted, and the price was fair. But here six weeks later the same vehicle and add keeps appearing in the Sunday paper, same stock # and all. Hmmmmm.........

1.6

The worst car buying experience ever

This place it's an absolute joke they were not willing to work with me what so ever in any way not to mention hidden "dealer service" fees because the truck was sent to the shop for a minor repair after it was traded in, in which I was told was the buyers responsibility to pay for. Very unprofessional dishonest and pressuring I would not go back nor recommend this dealership to anyone l. Once we had supposedly "come to an agreement" on paper then they couldn't go thru with it and I was back where I started this occurred many times. They kept telling me how Tim Duncan owns the dealership as if it increased the value of the vehicle. The whole trip was a total loss and waste of time. Will never go back nor recommend. A bunch of immature inexperienced employees that let 900 dollars cause them to lose a sale.

Great Service

Great Job! Great customer service! Very satisfied customer.