4.4
160 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Red McCombs Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Red McCombs Ford - Possitive Experiance

I had a great experience at the Quick lane area at Red McCombs Ford . Javier Pena did a great job and took great care of me and was very professional and was great to work with . In fact since I purchased my truck new in 2013 at Red McCombs it has been great to work with Shawn Barry , Victor LaCourse , RC and Mr. Pena, and many others that unfortunately I cannot remember their names. I would not hesitate to recommend Red McCombs to any of my friends to purchase a new vehicle .

• 2017 C-Max Energi Titanium Purchase

Red McCombs Ford of San Antonio, TX goes above and beyond to make the experience of owning a Ford vehicle a pleasure. It's a great place to buy and service a Ford vehicle. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

• Repair on 2011 Ford Fusion

Blanca, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I was very please with the service I was given. I want to give Daniel and Victor two thumbs up for all of their help. The job was done in one and a half days just like I was promised. I will come back to do business with them again because of their performance. Thank you again Daniel & Victor! Great job guys!

• Car appraisal

Representative was very polite and kind. Process was appropriate.

Representative was very polite and kind. Process was appropriate.

Yugo, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great customer service

Everyone is friendly and very helpful. The only negative thing is that it used take 1 hour for an oil, now it's up to 2 hours.

Thank you, Maricela, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. At Red McCombs Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Oil Change

oil and filter changed completed. Had scheduled appt and was done in one hour.

oil and filter changed completed. Had scheduled appt and was done in one hour.

• Never have I been so humiliated and disappointed!
    March 1, 2017

So I get starry-eyed when I get approved for a vehicle. Two weeks later I get a "There are some income issues...we need to see you!" I go in thinking it wasn't a big deal...they lied when giving my info to the creditors and try putting me in something I didn't want. So embarrassed I had to empty what I thought was my new vehicle to still have to wait for them to find my plates from the car I was using as a trade-in. Needless to say they couldn't find them and issued me temp. paper plates...but just left me there...didn't apologize. .no empathy...nothing. And other salespeople still trying to "See what they could do for me." Why was I allowed to drive off in a vehicle if I hadn't qualified. .just to have the rug pulled out from under me. Is that how they do business? Very unprofessional.....thoroughly disappointed...never recommending them to anyone. Went somewhere else and got a better deal and lower payment with outstanding service!

• Awesome

I am glad that Josh Hamman is back in the Quick Lane Department as Manager. I think that was a promotion well deserve and he his so easy to deal with. Thank you, Brenda Cadore

• Great place!

Always great service! Great people that are willing to go the extra mile to help you!

• Car Service

My car service experience was fantastic. Advisor was top notch when explain what needed to be service and how long I would have to wait until the service was complete.