North Park Mazda

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Best Dealership EVER!!
    March 14, 2017

NorthPark Mazda is hands down the best dealership I've ever been to. My salesman, Matt, was polite, patient, and informative as we looked for the per...fect car. He spent the entire day answering our questions, showing us all the features of the car and helping us get the lowest possible payment for the car we chose. I'm now driving a beautiful, family sized, Mazda CX-9 and I couldn't be happier! What I really appreciated was the follow up phone calls from Matt, the timely response and correction of a few issues that popped up and of course the delicious thank you cookies we got in the mail. NorthPark is awesome, it's been a month since we our car and they continue to be there to answer questions when have them. From now on, we will not buy anywhere else. Thank you NorthPark! -Macy

Good experience
    April 17, 2018

This was a good car-buying experience. The salesman was Richard Cortez and he was calm, practical, listened to what I said and didn’t try to override... me. No one at this dealership wasted time, and although everyone wants to get the best deal possible, especially a car dealership, I never felt less than in control of the negotiation or pressured. I felt that Richard had his manager’s support throughout. Everyone was nice as well as low key, including the finance manager I dealt with. I like the CX5 I bought, but to put the cherry on top, the GM of the dealership, largest in the city, thanked me for my business. Kudos to North Park Mazda.

Great Experience
    March 25, 2018

Certainly the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Fantastic staff, helpful (yet NOT pushy) salesmen, and very easy, not too stressful financing.... Certainly recommend to anyone, I’ll definitely be back here for my next vehicle.

Best Service at a Dealership
    July 30, 2017

Go to Richard Cortez! He is amazing! Wasn't pushy at all, made sure that I got the exact car I needed at the best price. We're going to be coming back... when my boyfriend needs a new car in a few months! I was in a bad accident and very concerned with safety. Richard made sure all of my concerns were taken care of. I'm going to be driving Mazdas from now on. I loved that when I made an inquiry about the CX-3. I didn't get blown up through every form of contact like all the other dealerships I was looking into. The selection and service I received was amazing. I've already got a few other people getting ready to go check out North Park Mazda.

Happy Motoring!
    March 17, 2017

I went to North Park Mazda to have the oil leaks on my 1999 Miata fixed. For the last year or so I have been thinking about purchasing a new car and a... month ago after talking with Naomi Ortiz and Fernando Galindo, I test drove a Mazda CX-3. I was impressed and specifically liked the back-up mirror and blind spot warning. But could not purchase at that time. When I returned to have the oil lieaks fixed Naomi did a follow-up. I mentioned that I had always liked the Mazda 3, not sedan, but small Hatchback. Again she referred me to Fernando to do a test drive. I really liked how it handled, and it had the 2 features I really felt were important for me. And of course it was white, the color I wanted. Again I said I really wasn't financially equipped to buy a new car at this time. Cutting to the chase, I drove out of North Park Mazda with a 2017 Mazda 3-5 door Touring 2.5. I have had it now for a week and I love, love, love it!!! I wish to sincerely thank Naomi, Fernando, Cameron, and Timo for bending over backwards to provide me with a brand new car earlier than I anticipated. So after a sad goodbye to my Miata which has given me many joyous miles of travel, I am counting on many joyous miles in my Mazda 3! Sincerely, Barbara MacAlister

Greatly pleased!
    January 25, 2017

The customer service of the Mr Adam B. was exceptional. The paperwork from the finance folks was the fastest I've ever experienced like Adam hinted. O...verall, it was a joyful endeavor from start to finish. More so, Mazda has done a great job with the 2016 CX-9 which I leased. Great ride with great options at a great price point. Thank you all. R.F.

Mazda CX-5 rear tail light
    January 24, 2017

A special Thsnk You To Mr Brothers for fixing my back rear tail light driver side it's greatly appreciated C Petersen. Bulverde Tx

Very Pleased
    June 29, 2016

Customer service is exceptional, the advisors and staff always make me feel welcomed. My vehicle always gets taken care of in a timely matter.

Sofia, thanks for the review and trusting the North Park Mazda service team to take care of your vehicle.

Great Service
    May 5, 2016

Everyone at this dealership is so customer oriented - people greet you, ask if they can help, go out of their way to do what is needed to take care of... you. From car buying to taking vehicles in for service, it is straightforward and easy. We just bought a Mazda CX-5 and Mazda-6 there, two days apart from the same salesperson. Jhen was so helpful and energetic during the buying process, and the whole experience was positive. He did whatever was necessary to earn our business. The rest of the staff were just as helpful and customer oriented. We had to take the cars back to get the mobile app equipment installed, and the service department was excellent - they took care of our every need. We look forward to a long relationship with North Park Mazda!

Carl, we appreciate your business and letting us know that our customer focus doesn't go unnoticed. I have let Zhen (Gin) know that you enjoyed workin...g with him. We all look forward to a long relationship with you as well. Welcome to the North Park Mazda family.

2016 CX5 MAZDA GRAND TOURING
    February 18, 2016

My husband and I were visiting San Antonio Tx , we purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude here in Peoria Az. After traveling from Az to Tx we realize...d we did not like the 2016 Jeep, we have read many articles regarding the Mazda product and stopped in at North Park Mazda in San Antonio Tx. We couldn't believe the difference between the two vehicle's and we decided to trade our 3 month old 2016 Jeep Cherokee in on a 2016 CX5 Grand Touring. We got more for our money as far as options on this vehicle, plus additional options which were included in price we did not have on the Jeep. Our gas mileage on the Jeep was horrible, even on the highway the Jeep did not meet our expectations for gas, comfort, and inside of the car for luggage etc. Purchasing the Mazda CX5 Grand Touring was the BEST purchase we have made in years I would recommend everyone to test drive one of these cars you won't be disappointed. We would like to Thank our Sales Person Fernando Galindo and the finance Director for all the help, answering all of our questions, and giving us a GREAT DEAL Thank You Again The Petersen's Sun City Az

Thank you for the great review about Mazda and our North Park Mazda store. We appreciate your business, zoom zoom!

North Park Mazda