• Best Dealership EVER!!

NorthPark Mazda is hands down the best dealership I've ever been to. My salesman, Matt, was polite, patient, and informative as we looked for the perfect car. He spent the entire day answering our questions, showing us all the features of the car and helping us get the lowest possible payment for the car we chose. I'm now driving a beautiful, family sized, Mazda CX-9 and I couldn't be happier! What I really appreciated was the follow up phone calls from Matt, the timely response and correction of a few issues that popped up and of course the delicious thank you cookies we got in the mail. NorthPark is awesome, it's been a month since we our car and they continue to be there to answer questions when have them. From now on, we will not buy anywhere else. Thank you NorthPark! -Macy

• Happy Motoring!

I went to North Park Mazda to have the oil leaks on my 1999 Miata fixed. For the last year or so I have been thinking about purchasing a new car and a month ago after talking with Naomi Ortiz and Fernando Galindo, I test drove a Mazda CX-3. I was impressed and specifically liked the back-up mirror and blind spot warning. But could not purchase at that time. When I returned to have the oil lieaks fixed Naomi did a follow-up. I mentioned that I had always liked the Mazda 3, not sedan, but small Hatchback. Again she referred me to Fernando to do a test drive. I really liked how it handled, and it had the 2 features I really felt were important for me. And of course it was white, the color I wanted. Again I said I really wasn't financially equipped to buy a new car at this time. Cutting to the chase, I drove out of North Park Mazda with a 2017 Mazda 3-5 door Touring 2.5. I have had it now for a week and I love, love, love it!!! I wish to sincerely thank Naomi, Fernando, Cameron, and Timo for bending over backwards to provide me with a brand new car earlier than I anticipated. So after a sad goodbye to my Miata which has given me many joyous miles of travel, I am counting on many joyous miles in my Mazda 3! Sincerely, Barbara MacAlister

• Greatly pleased!

The customer service of the Mr Adam B. was exceptional. The paperwork from the finance folks was the fastest I've ever experienced like Adam hinted. Overall, it was a joyful endeavor from start to finish. More so, Mazda has done a great job with the 2016 CX-9 which I leased. Great ride with great options at a great price point. Thank you all. R.F.

• Mazda CX-5 rear tail light

A special Thsnk You To Mr Brothers for fixing my back rear tail light driver side it's greatly appreciated C Petersen. Bulverde Tx

• Very Pleased

Customer service is exceptional, the advisors and staff always make me feel welcomed. My vehicle always gets taken care of in a timely matter.

Sofia, thanks for the review and trusting the North Park Mazda service team to take care of your vehicle.

• Great Service

Everyone at this dealership is so customer oriented - people greet you, ask if they can help, go out of their way to do what is needed to take care of you. From car buying to taking vehicles in for service, it is straightforward and easy. We just bought a Mazda CX-5 and Mazda-6 there, two days apart from the same salesperson. Jhen was so helpful and energetic during the buying process, and the whole experience was positive. He did whatever was necessary to earn our business. The rest of the staff were just as helpful and customer oriented. We had to take the cars back to get the mobile app equipment installed, and the service department was excellent - they took care of our every need. We look forward to a long relationship with North Park Mazda!

Carl, we appreciate your business and letting us know that our customer focus doesn't go unnoticed. I have let Zhen (Gin) know that you enjoyed working with him. We all look forward to a long relationship with you as well. Welcome to the North Park Mazda family.

• 2016 CX5 MAZDA GRAND TOURING

Thank you for the great review about Mazda and our North Park Mazda store. We appreciate your business, zoom zoom!

My husband and I were visiting San Antonio Tx , we purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude here in Peoria Az. After traveling from Az to Tx we realized we did not like the 2016 Jeep, we have read many articles regarding the Mazda product and stopped in at North Park Mazda in San Antonio Tx. We couldn't believe the difference between the two vehicle's and we decided to trade our 3 month old 2016 Jeep Cherokee in on a 2016 CX5 Grand Touring. We got more for our money as far as options on this vehicle, plus additional options which were included in price we did not have on the Jeep. Our gas mileage on the Jeep was horrible, even on the highway the Jeep did not meet our expectations for gas, comfort, and inside of the car for luggage etc. Purchasing the Mazda CX5 Grand Touring was the BEST purchase we have made in years I would recommend everyone to test drive one of these cars you won't be disappointed. We would like to Thank our Sales Person Fernando Galindo and the finance Director for all the help, answering all of our questions, and giving us a GREAT DEAL Thank You Again The Petersen's Sun City Az

• Love my new miata

Thanks Patrick, thanks for the review. North Park Mazda is happy to hear that we were able to get you the exact car you wanted.

Great experience. Jorge is the man. Considerate of my privacy and didn't spam my phone. Allowed me to take my sweet time deciding. Low pressure. Drove to Houston to get the exact Miata I wanted. Love my new black 6 speed miata!

• Great experience buying a used car!

I recently bought a 2010 Toyota Venza from Northpark Mazda. I dealt with A.J. Ortiz from start to finish and he made every step of the process simple and convenient. AJ worked with me on getting a great value for my trade in and worked with my schedule to test drive and then come back several days later to purchase the vehicle. Mr. Ortiz is a outstanding example of what a no pressure salesman should be and I think is a great ambassador for Northpark Mazda. I will be telling all my friends and family to visit Northpark Mazda for their used/new car needs.

Juan, thanks for the review and kind words towards AJ Ortiz. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear how simple and convenient the car buying process was at North Park Mazda.

• Great Serivce

Genie, thanks for the review. We are happy you had a great experience and enjoyed the popcorn.

Bought my first car here today. It was a great experience! Great customer service. They answered all my questions and made sure I understood everything. Nothing was confusing or anything like that. They didn't try to get any extra money or scam us or anything. They also have great popcorn! :)