• Great dealership.

Don Elliot Ford is an awesome dealership with some quality employees. I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee here at a great price. The guys there weren't sleazy car salesman and offered a great deal on some new tires for the vehicle too, my only qualm after test driving. I was impressed with the genuine help they offered. The paperwork only took an hour. They even delivered the car to my house for free! Great experience overall.

• Great No-hassle Buying Experience

Not your typical car/truck dealer (in a very positive way). No pressure. Great trade in value. Tell them what you want, and they find it - at a price that beats the others.

• New vehicle purchase.

Overall the best experience I've had buying a truck.

Overall the best experience I've had buying a truck.

• new truck

bought my first Ford truck at Don Elliott. Great experience. No pushy salesmen and best deal in 3 counties of dealerships I compared them to.

• Good Deal

Needed to get a good, reliable used car for my daughter and grandkids. Gary and Bryan were very helpful and got my daughter into a small SUV with low miles at a good affordable price. Second vehicle I have purchased here from Gary.

• Fast Service

Always quick and easy when working with Don Elliot Ford

Always quick and easy when working with Don Elliot Ford

• 2001 Ranger Edge

great service, keep my 2001 Ranger Edge going... now at 320,000 miles.

great service, keep my 2001 Ranger Edge going... now at 320,000 miles.

• New car

It's was a good experience, They help me out in every thing. Enjoyed talking with them.

• Great

Brandon and Gary at Don Elliott in east Bernard worked hard to get me the right truck for the right price. I am so happy with my f150 XLT supercrew. I would recommend if you are looking for a great deal then go see these guy's. Thank you!

Kelly, thank you so much for coming to Don Elliott Ford to shop for a vehicle and for your kind review! We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thanks again! Don Elliott

• 2016 Ford Explorer

Very Pleasant experience, excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family