677 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gunn Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Comfortable, Efficient Truck Buying Experience

Great experience at Gunn Chevrolet in Selma. Very simple, I was asked what was I looking for and the specific financing terms. I gave realistic conditions on a vehicle in stock and the Manager Tommy over-delivered. Very quick, no back and forth moving the same numbers around. I had only stopped by the dealership to see the new 2017 diesel not intending to trade, normally I would have done some research and shopped around. So when I arrived home after the purchase and a little nervous about what I might find, I went online and researched other offerings. I spent over an hour searching multiple dealerships, I honestly don't believe anyone else could have made me a better deal. I was offered several protective services and additional accessories which I declined, there was no further discussion or pressure to buy. Easily the best new truck purchase I have made. Thank you Gunn Chevrolet!

• Awesome
    March 24, 2017

I loved the whole experience from beginning to end, the salesmen and the financing gentlemen were so nice and very helpful. I believe they went above and beyond.

• Fantastic
    March 24, 2017

1st time Chevy owner and 1st service with new vehicle. Human is close to my house and went there as I had heard positive things. Definitely not disappointed!! Facilities are spotless, staff is friendly and professional and service was completed in a timely fashion. Most definitely coming back!

• OUtstanding service
    March 22, 2017

The service department has outstanding people, when I got there I told service attended what I needed done on my vehicle, they check what is needed and I was told what needs to be done, I always recommend Gunn to all my friends on all for there vehicle needs. Keep up the good work.

• Service
    March 19, 2017

Fast and friendly service. Met the promised delivery date and time. Quality of work was outstanding and I would recommend this gunn collision to other customers.

• Maintenance
    March 18, 2017

Express lane, Jose took care of me, answered all my questions, even took time to help me with another issue which convinced me to come back again

• Used truck

Awsome experience.... in and out quickly. Second time I've bought from GUNN Chevy ..... I'm a customer for life !

• Great experience!
    March 8, 2017

Gunn Chevrolet takes care of me. From when my salesperson Fred Sanchez helped me find my truck to my service technician Luis Castejella. Both represent Gunn Chevrolet very well and I will continue to be a dedicated customer.

• Very good
    March 7, 2017

Arturo was a great person to deal with. He showed us all of the vehicles that where in our price range. He was a great person to deal with!

• Salesman very helpful in every aspect
    March 4, 2017

Enjoyed our salesman he answered all a Our questions will recommend him to others we only came by to look at what was available and ended up with great looking vehicle