Gunn Chevrolet

New Used Service

873 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gunn Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• A++++
    August 27, 2017

This was the best experience I've had when buying a new vehicle!!! Bobby Eaton was very professional and went above and beyond to find me the truck to... fit my needs. In addition, Bobby provided a complete overview on all of the vehicle functions.

Quick and Awesome
    April 20, 2018

I had initially stopped by a week before my final decision to buy. Matt Salinas greeted us as we (my husband, myself, and our infant daughter) were br...owsing that Saturday evening. We looked at some 2018 Silverados and a 2018 Equinox. I told Matt that I still wasn???t fully sure which vehicle I wanted to purchase. The following week, I emailed Matt and asked what we could do through phone and email since my daughter was a little under the weather. He called me promptly after and we got started! Throughout the day he called and updated me after every step. Matt was so helpful and courteous. By that evening we had our new vehicle! I was able to do most of it from the comfort of my own home until I had to go sign the papers! I recommend Matt and anyone else at Gunn who has the patience and courtesy of helping a needy mother!

Excellent Sells Service
    April 19, 2018

Louis Rivas did an excellent job helping with the purchase of new Chevy Truck. No pushy sales pitches and his explaining the difference between truck...s was simple and understanding. Awesome knowledge of Chevy truck features before and after the purchase. Satisfied with the customer service and will recommend to anyone on the market for a new Chevy Truck.

Customer service
    April 18, 2018

Like always with Gunn, we received excellence service. Michael was friendly, professional and provided us with excellent customer service. Would surel...y recommend Gunn to family and friends.

Overall Experience

give the man a pay raise!!
    April 17, 2018

Ryan Doughty did a great job makin ready our new truck. he did everyhting he said he going to do, he was very pleasant and well informed. i would rec...omend him to friends and family. thank you jeff taylor

Excellent Service
    April 16, 2018

Cam is a great guy and was very helpful. He went out of his way on his day off to ensure we were looked after. Will be back !!!

got my dream truck
    April 15, 2018

ive bought 2 cars,quick,awesome service!Johnathan will do a backflip if you ask him to! My wife and I will be calling him in a couple months for HER d...ream car.

Very happy
    April 13, 2018

Our sales guy was Kevin Whitaker and he was so amazing. He listened to exactly what i wanted and he was very straightforward. I knew what to expect an...d he knew what i wanted. I got a vehicle I absolutely LOVE. Kevin is the best. I highly recommend him and Gunn Chevrolet.

Overall Used Vehicle Purchase Experience
    April 12, 2018

I worked with Cristian Figueroa during the purchase of a used Ford F-250 and would have to say that the overall experience went very well. He was abl...e to work with me over a couple of busy days and worked through most requests. A few of the areas that I felt could have been worked out better, the vehicle's steering wheel was not centered and even though I asked for an alignment it was still delivered with a tilted steering wheel. I did see the vehicle on the alignment rack with a cup of coffee inside and the mechanics joking and smoking on the opposite side of the shop. Ended up being an easy fix that should be accomplished on any alignment. The owners manual was missing an there was a verbal promise to get one, but after looking in the dealership for one the work ended. And lastly, even though it was a used vehicle it was missing the jack and tire changing tools, to include the special lug nut socket. In summary the Cristian was great to work with and I high recommend him. The post purchase actions were mediocre and unresponsive. But the dealership was well maintained and the sales team was good, worth visiting.

New car purchase
    April 10, 2018

Loved my experience with Gunn Chevy! Very fast and friendly service from my sales rep to the finance department! One stop shipping from start to finis...h. Well recommend them to my family and friends.

Gunn Chevrolet