Ancira Nissan

64 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 14, 2017

Luis Gonzalez Diaz was so professional and helpful throughout the entire process. He was patient and answered all of my questions. Thank you! Also... Arturo in the finance department, processed the funding quickly and found the perfect plan for my needs. Thank you as well!

October 11, 2018

I recently had my vehicle serviced at Ancira Nissan . I received exceptional customer service. Very friendly staff, great mechanics that go the extra... mile. I am in the process of purchasing another vehicle at the moment and will definitely be headed back to see the friendly staff and Ancira Nissan. I definitely recommend them for your next auto purchase and /or auto service.

October 11, 2018

Ancira is an excellent dealership in San Antonio. They are incredibly helpful and friendly. They provided the best customer service of any dealership... I’ve ever visited. Customer for life!

October 11, 2018

Absolutely wonderful experience! We have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership in the past couple years and wouldn't deal with anyone but Ancira!... No pressure, no hassle, and extremely helpful ~ answered all the questions we had and made us feel comfortable in the decisions we were making. The service department is by far the best! Very helpful, friendly and always take the time to explain all work done ~ and always kept up to date about the work being done. Best auto group in town ~ would never buy from anyone other than Ancira!

March 7, 2018

The process was fast and easy! Great service! Will more than likely go back again... I recommend them and will nog go anywhere else but there.

Thank you for the awesome rating, Diana! We appreciate you trusting us for all your vehicle needs. Tell your friends about us! - Jason Thompson, GM of... Ancira Nissan

January 25, 2018

I visited ANCIRA NISSAN to purchase a used FORD F-250. The salesman was professional and courteous, no high pressure sales techniques. At the end of the... day the truck was perfect minus the fact that the previous owner was a smoker; I could not justify paying the money only having to live with that key flaw. Bottom line, I would return to ANCIRA NISSAN if they had a similar vehicle to offer in the future.

Rick, Thank you for the 4-star rating! You can always count on great service in a professional and timely manner. We hope to see you again soon!

November 6, 2017

We went to look at a car listed on line. When we arrived we were told that the car had not gone through inspection or make ready. we were shown the car... but could not look inside or start it. The salesman then took our information and told us he would contact us as soon as it was ready. Well, when we were contacted we were told that it was no longer available, it had been sold before it was done with inspection and make ready. It should not have been listed before it was ready to be sold as I am sure a friend or someone that works there bought it. How did someone get to see it , or drive it before it was ready............

I'm sorry to hear you didn't experience the top-notch service we are known for, Bob. Please give me a call at (210) 558-5000 so that we can ...discuss your visit in detail. I hope to hear from you!

December 16, 2016

Worst buying experience ever. Crazy. First car we bought in US, and following many discussions, I am afraid the standards of regular American automotive... buyer is very low. Cannot believe you guys accept such attitude. Cannot believe you pay money to such companies. No email, no calling back, no written statement whatsoever... amazing decisions "covered by the contract". Unfortunately Nissan is part of this: for my car in Europe, service interval is 12 month or 18000 miles, in US it is 6 month or 5000 miles. Time and money. Absolutely no reason.

December 12, 2016

My husband and I were in need of replacing a vehicle that had been totaled due to hail damage. Between the salesman and finance manager "Patricia" they... suggested a good used car. It was going great until they put the numbers to paper - then the price of the vehicle almost "doubled" in price! My husband a retired USAF officer and I were told that they had paid more for the car on trade - so they had added to the car! My husband thought that the Ancira family was "military friendly"apparently we were wrong. Would RECOMMEND YOU Run!

October 26, 2016

The car salesmen was ver nice. He went above and beyond to make me happy.