Palm Coast Ford

Call This Dealer

379 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Palm Coast Ford from DealerRater.com

Amazing experience
    March 16, 2018

So I just bought my 2nd car from Palm Coast Ford specifically Christopher Smith internet sales and not only did he get me into the car of my dreams bu...t it was the easiest process I have ever experienced from picking to financing. And Palm Coast Ford gives lifetime oil changes, as well as amazing customer service for the life of ownership. I am a customer for life. Please go see them at Palm Coast Ford and tell Chris Bonnie said hi!

Overall Experience

Finally a great experience!
    February 12, 2018

Ist thing that impressed us was that there weren???t a dozen sales people attacking us before we even entered the building. We knew what we wanted whe...n we entered the dealership, an Expedition. Our salesman, Ben, was new to this dealership but surprisingly very knowlegeable about this vehicle. If he did not know he would immediately get the answer. This is our 2nd Expedition purchase at Palm Coast Ford & we will be back again. Jeff was our salesman last time. We liked him so much we came back again. Service experience was also fantastic over the years we had our last Expedition.

No pressure!
    December 20, 2017

I have bought a truck, a used car and now a new car from Palm Coast Ford and Chris has been the salesman for the last two! He helped to narrow down my... wide range of tastes and I believe its the perfect choice for me.He did such an ace job,I brought my daughter along and she bought a new car as well!

Overall Experience

The least stressful car buying experience ever!
    December 4, 2017

The best and least stressful car buying experience ever. Sean was very considerate, thoughtful and followed through in every respect. Never felt pre...ssured during the process. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Sean. Thank you Sean!

Overall Experience

Concerned about what I needed, not what he had to sell.
    October 31, 2017

Went in looking for something that i could use for fishing and run about town. I started thinking pickup truck but no used trucks were available at th...at time. He showed me a Scion XB, 4 door and a hatch back, big enough for me and three fellow anglers and with a hitch (extra) on the back it was perfect for what I needed. Hassle free sale with a sense of humor as well. I would buy from Chris again, in a heart beat.

Poor Customer Service
    October 11, 2017

I bought a new vehicle there and when I got it, it had no gas. Then I am promised oil changes but when I call to schedule. No one ever picks up or ret...urns my call from the service department. I have addressed this situation with the manager over the phone and he tells me to just show up. So I did and they tell me upon arrival that I need to make an appointment or wait 5 hours for a standard oil change. I know its a free oil change, but you make my money off the brake pads, the air filters, the windshield wipers and everything else you tell me I need to purchase every time I am there. I just wish I had another Ford location to take my car to when I needed an oil change.

Rating of Sales Department
    September 27, 2017

We purchased many cars over the years and know how we want to be treated. Sean, Ryan and Charlie exceeded our expectations. No high pressure sales. Th...e best part is that their customer service doesn't end once you purchase the car. Whenever we brought the car in for service, they always make a point to come over to see how we are doing, how the car is doing, are there any issues that they can help fix or get the answers to. They go above and beyond and all dealership personnel should strive to their customer service standards..They are the reason we will continue to purchase our vehicles at Palm Coast Ford!

Overall Experience

Christen = Fantastic Customer Service!!!!
    September 22, 2017

Thanks to Miss Christen with your service team, our last minute needs where taken care of with care and consideration. Palm Coast Ford is taking the t...ime to hire the right team members to take care of its customers which we appreciate here in Palm Coast. Thanks again Christen - because of you we will be back! Family ARO Palm Coast Fl.

BRIANNA VITALE WAS SO HELPFUL
    September 7, 2017

WENT TO PALM COAST FORD TO ASK IF THEY COULD PROGRAM MY PHONE TO MY CAR. BRIANNA VITALE CAME OVER AND OFFERED TO HELP. WHAT A DARLING. SHE DID IT I...N 5 MINUTES, NICE TO SEE YOUNG KIDS SERVING THE PUBLIC LIKE THAT. WELL MANNERED, HUGE SMILE ON HER FACE. DEFINITELY DID GOOD WHEN YOU HIRED THAT YOUNG LADY

Awesome!!!!!
    August 6, 2017

The sales staff at palm coast ford are the most respectful and helpful that I have ever met. My sales men Joseph Delsignore and barry clark were aweso...me. The guys in financing are very orhanized and continually looking for the best deal for their customers. I will always recommend pcf. Thank you all for making dreams come true.

Palm Coast Ford