Tom Gibbs Chevrolet

(4.7) 57 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Everything is SQUARED AWAY

Recently, I purchased a 2017 Camaro from Tom Gibbs Chevrolet. This is actually my 3rd vehicle that I've purchased from them in the past 10 years. Firs...t off, I'd like to extend a special thanks to Natasha Gibbs for initiating the conversation. She offered to purchase my 2014 Camaro because it only had 10,000 miles but I didn't want to give it up. Then she mentioned perhaps a trade for a 2017, which I was pretty interested in the new blue color. Also, I want to thank my sales person, Billy for the great help in showing me the new features and helping me through the whole process. A special thanks goes out to the owner, Tom Gibbs, for helping me sort out the small, after purchase defect on the door panel. Much appreciated. Finally, we have a saying in the Navy that when things are going well, we call it "squared away" and Tom Gibbs Chevrolet is "squared away". SIncerely, Rich Adams aka 'Elvis'

Thanks for the positive review Rich! I'm glad to hear you had a great experience with our associates Natasha and Billy. We greatly appreciate your b...usiness and look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy the new Camaro!

• Service

I needed an oil change before traveling to Orlando and Miami and my gauge was down to 4%. Tom Gibbs listened to my concerns and got me in for service ...and on the road in time. Thank you!

• Tom Gibbs

Very friendly well knowledgeable group of ppl would definitely recommend them to my friends and family

• Tom Gibbs Chevrolet Rocks

Being 61 years old and buying thirty vehicles in my lifetime I had become accustomed to going to a car dealership and putting on my bad boy face and s...pending 4 hours hammering out a deal with the dreaded car salesman. 7 years ago I moved to Palm coast Florida and developed a relationship with Tom Gibbs Chevrolet. After living in the north (Philadelphia Pa) and coming to Florida I found it so odd how everyone at Gibbs could be so nice, From the guy who washes your car to the owner of the company everyone is a sincere nice person. When our family decided to buy of first car in Florida we went to Gibbs and were lucky enough to stumble across Robert Kaufman (Kauffey). I loaded my guns and went into battle to make a deal and buy a car, Without a shot fired HAHA we had a deal with in 20 minutes, since that day we have bought all of our vehicles at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet with the assistance of Robert Kaufman our salesman. Kauffey is probably the nicest and sincere car salesman in the industry. He lets you run the deal and listens closely to what you are saying. At no point do you ever feel pressure in making the deal but you know once you sit down with this man that you WANT to buy a car from this dealership and especially this salesman. Our family has bought 3 cars from Tom Gibbs in 6 years and would never think of going anywhere else due to the family atmosphere of the dealership and the good person attitude of Kauffey our salesman. I would give this dealership and my salesman a 6 star approval rating if it were available. And as we all know, who is the HeartBeat of America, It's today's Chevrolet.

• Owner satisfaction

Recently I purchased a 2018 corvette. This is the best buying experience I have ever had. It's amazing to meet and talk to the owner as he was on the ...floor helping customer's. Thank you John and Mr Gibbs.

• Great Experience Great Car! Highly recommend!

Caleb was great in helping me with buying my new used car. Very pleasant with no pressure.

• Great customer service

We experienced a small problem while getting our vehicle serviced at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet and Tommy Gibbs went above and beyond to correct the issue. T...his is a great family-owned dealership that truly cares about its reputation and about customer satisfaction. We will definitely be back in the future!

• A Great Dealership Experience from Start to Finish

Thank you for introducing us to Tom Gibbs Chevrolet. Since approximately 1996, we have purchased new three corvettes,two trucks and one GMC Denali fro...m Jon Hall Chevrolet. We were looking for a new 2017 corvette and found one at your dealership. Tommy introduced us to sales associate Billy Beydoun and we both can say this was a very relaxing purchase with Billy a true professional. Not only will we be back, but will tell our friends about your dealership even though we had to drive 30 more miles to purchase a vehicle. Great Job you guys

• Buyer beware

We brought our truck to have a lift kit installed at the service center. We were told 2 says to install the kit. They did give us a loaner. We didnt g...et the truck back for a week because they ordered the wrong lift kit. Meanwhile my husband goes to the dealership to retrieve two items from the console and when he gets there the items are gone. We contacted the service manager who told us there was nothing he could do because we signed a form stating that they were not responsible for lost or syolem items. I went into the dealership and was very upset and voiced thst to a "manager" who said he would make my case for me. They supposedly reviewed the tapes and said no one was in the truck. The mechanic had to be in the truck in order to drive it did they not? Bottom line no offer of resolution, no offer to compensate, NOTHING. So, if you choose this dealership who apparently employs at least one thief please check your vehicle for any items of value before you leave it with them.

Hi Karen. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to resolve the situation and replace the two missing items. Glad everyone is satisfied now and we ...hope to work with you again in the future. Thanks again! Tommy Gibbs, Tom Gibbs Chevy 386-793-3470

• Car Shopping at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet.

Devyn is a remarkable salesman at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet located in Palm Coast, FL. He was friendly and patient with me and my mom. Not just that, Devy...n was very knowledgeable about the Chevrolet Trax I eventually purchased. Definitely ask for Devyn. Great guy. Pete is also a great employee at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet. He helped me find the perfect floor mats for my Trax. He's kind of short, though. I had to put my driver's side seat back after Pete drove my Trax at the dealership, LOL. Just kidding, Pete.

Tom Gibbs Chevrolet