Barker Kia Mitsubishi

15 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 4, 2017

HAVE BEN DOING BUSINESS WITH BARKER KIA FOR MANY YEARS, IN THE PAST YEARS I HAVE OWNED 3 KIA SOULS, I LOVE DOING BUSINESS WITH BARKER KIA, THEY TREAT YOU... LIKE FAMILY. WHEN I SAW THIS SOUL, I FELL IN LOVE WITH, HAD TO HAVE IT, SO I LEASED IT. I WILL DO MORE BUSINESS WHEN I NEED A NEW KIA.

January 1, 2017

Absolutely love Barker Kia! Tried two Kia lots in the New Orleans area and I will NEVER do that again. They were so pushy and rude. Went to Houma and the... difference was like night and day! Joseph Dupre is the nicest and most knowledgeable person about the vehicles there. They were all so friendly and answered all our questions without being pushy or rude! Would recommend Barker Kia to everyone!! We now own 2 Kias!

September 7, 2016

I am happy with baker other than the service department.

August 7, 2016

I had called and spoke to Brett Rogers that Saturday to ask a few questions. I stopped by unannounced on Monday but Brett was not there so Rodney helped... me. Rodney did relay the information to Brett that I had came and saw a car i really liked but would come back with my husband. Brett called to follow up with me on Tuesday and I arrived with my husband 45 min later to see the car I was looking at. Although my favorite color was blue, I ended up buys the Kia Soul silver. I was pleased with his patience and consideration that we had to decide which vehicle we wanted to purchase. It was the Kia Soul or the Outlander sport. It all came down to room for my 6'2 husband and my 6'3 stepson to fit in. All in all they were patient and answered any questions we had. We also would like to say James was awesome in trying to get us a great deal!

February 24, 2014

Dear Sirs in 2011 we purchse a 2011 gmc terrain from Barker in houma la. in 2012 we traded our 2011 gmc . for a Galant in 2012 form Barker Mitsubishi.... on 2/18/2014 we went to Barker GMC do a trade in the sales man said we $10,000.00 in the red this is very upsetting we ask our sales man at Barker Mitsubishi when we was thinking of a trade in in 2012 if we would being one year later if we would be in the red he said it would be bout $ 1000.00 to $2000.00 which was fine also he said if we like next year it be fine to trade in with no carry over Bal.any way two years later on bout 2/18/2014 the sales said when we made a trade in 2012 the paper work says $10,000.00 plus was carried over to the Load its sad when we ask Questions answer being a lie we put our trust in someone word thinking we being treated right only to find out all the papers we sign some how the sales man was able use numbers to his advantage just to make a sale . things like this should not be alould to go on now we can not upgrade for five more years.if Barker was a car Dealer ship who wants help its Customer they would investigate and make this right. ps sad thing is the next day we sent our friend to him and they bought a Galant.