Trapp Cadillac Chevrolet

219 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Trapp Cadillac Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • great service

Mr Ron Domangue really help us with just what we wanted. He was very friendly and patient. He made us feel at home or like we was family.

• TRAPP = "" Sit Back Relax And Enjoy The Ride""
    May 24, 2017

Trapp is a FIVE STAR dealership, with Excellent Repesentives ; Totally dedicated to Customers Satisfaction...I've purchased three cars from Trapp , Each purchase was upgraded. Zero miles,with No money down......HAPPY.

• Happy Day
    May 23, 2017

We were greeted promptly. From the start Todd Adams was kind and helpful. He asked what we wanted and took care of it from there. We were originally just going to look but after the great service and deal we couldn't say no. Thank you Trapp and Todd for your help.

• All around great experience
    May 19, 2017

From the time I walked up everyone was so friendly and helpful. Our salesperson made us feel so comfortable and made the process smooth. And the staff was very informative.

• Phenomenal
    May 17, 2017

I was helped to the fullest extent! I was given the best advice, and I've never before had such a great and comfortable experience!

• There's no place like Trapp!
    May 16, 2017

I had yet another wonderful experience with Trapp Cadillac Chevrolet! In the past, my parents would be the buyers, so this was the first time that all the decisions were my own. The car buying process can be somewhat intimidating (especially for someone who has never purchased a car before.) With the help of my salesman Stevie, I was able to find the perfect car for me. Not that I'll be looking to get rid of this car anytime soon, but I'll definitely be back in a few years to find my next vehicle from Trapp! Thank you again, Stevie, Joey, Mr. Rob and Mr. Chris for everything!

• Very streamlined
    May 15, 2017

Very streamlined and quick!! Very professional!! Todd was very quick and easy to deal with!! Charles was very professional and helpful!! Will be back for my next vehicle!!

• Awsome Sales Rep.
    May 13, 2017

Great place to buy your next vehicle. Friendly staffing that will go above and beyond to help you with your purchase. Recommend Trapp for a great buying experience. Just want to thank Stevie Hornsby for my New 2017 Traverse. Awsome sales Rep. I would defiantly recommend him to anybody. Thank you again.

• Outstanding customer service
    May 11, 2017

Everything about trapp is great. Mr. Jody was friendly, helpful, and knew all the answers to my question, and I got a great deal on my Chevy Trax.

• Excellent service
    May 10, 2017

Excellent service, friendly atmosphere! Jody Bruce was professional and treated us like family. He explains everything in detail not leaving anything out. We highly recommend TRAPP CHEVROLET!