Lafourche Ford Lincoln

Average based on 5 reviews
  • GREAT service

The salesman, Adrian, was outstanding! He was knowledgeable about the car that I was interested in and very patient as I considered my options for purchasing the car. I never felt pressured or that I was annoying him as I went back on several occasions while making my decision. It was an extremely positive experience.

• Great customer service

My husband and I found out car online and had to drive over to pick it up. They not only stayed late (on holiday weekend) but they were so friendly and helpful. The paperwork was fast and painless and then they told us where to go for a great local lunch.

• Helpful personnel, easy to work with

Started on the Internet and finished at dealer location. Personnel very helpful and east to work with.

• First time ford buyer

First time ford buyer. My experience at lafourche ford was great the sales people were friendly. Adrin,Cory and Mr. Bob were all helpful through my buying experience. I feel at home when I visit the dealership. If you are looking for a car or truck check lafourche ford out and talk to them great place to deal¿

• Angel Chauvin

Easy to deal with, great buying experience. They don't play all the games the bigger dealers play makes the process a lot quicker.