Helfman Ford - Stafford

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 139 reviews

• July 17, 2017

We just purchased our 3rd car from Helfman Ford on Southwest Freeway in Stafford. We were so pleased with their "no pressure" sale. Our salesman, Ma...rk Pete, was absolutely the BEST salesman we have ever encountered in our search for a new car. We have been looking for 2 years for a truck that would suit our needs and price and found it at Helfman Ford. We highly recommend visiting Helfman Ford and asking for Mark Pete - you won't be disappointed!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Mark did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If you ev...er need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Soraya Flores, Customer Relations, (281)-240-3673

May 31, 2018

Kevin serrano was a great salesman he was so helpful and humble he explained everything properly I do recommend him to any of my friends and they have... so much variety of cars good prices and a friendly staff

Thank you so much for your feedback, Reynaldo. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. We will be sure to share... your feedback with Kevin. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Best, Helfman Ford Team

April 1, 2018

We purchased 2 new vehicles from Helfman Ford in March. Our salesman Brock Davenport was very knowledgeable and an all around pleasure to deal with. I... would highly recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a new vehicle. Connie Thank You!! for suggesting Helfman Ford.

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that Brock could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate y...our recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Best, Helfman Ford Team

March 26, 2018

I purchased my 2018 Ford F150 about 2 weeks ago. The process went very smoothly. My salesman Brock Davenport assisted me from the time I walked on the... lot until I purchased my truck. He was very adamant about getting me the best deal for my purchase. I would definitely recommend Brock at Helfman Ford.

We're excited to hear that our team and Brock took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Best, ...Helfman Ford Team

March 5, 2018

Burbank was awesome meet my needs and made my purchase very smooth. Great customer services very happy with the result. I will definite will recommen...d this dealer to my family and friends Thank you WG

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We look forward to working with you again down the road. Best, Soraya Flores, Cu...stomer Relations, (281)-240-3673

February 6, 2018

In October 2017 a semi-trailer truck rear ended my Ford Fusion Energi and it was totaled. I liked the car so I decided to replace it with another Ford... Fusion Energi. I couldn’t find one that was exactly the color and had the packages I wanted, but after contacting several dealerships Helfman Ford said they would order one for me. I was told it would take 8 weeks and it would certainly be available before the end of the year. Since my car had been totaled, I did not have a car but I though getting by for 8 weeks would only be somewhat inconvenient. I put down $2000 for them to order the car. The 8 weeks pass and I call to check on the status of the car. I am told the salesman is no longer working for them and they would look into the order and call me back. When they called me back they said it would be 2 more weeks before it was available. I asked this salesman if it would actually be 2 weeks or 2 months. He told me 2 weeks was probably too short and 2 months was probably too long and that the previous salesman had “overpromised”. I am told they will call me to keep me up to date on what is happening. Two weeks pass and no calls. Another week passes and I decide to call. The salesman tells me he will look into it and call me back in 10 minutes. Two hours pass and the he finally calls. I am told they don’t know what happened and it did not look like the car would be available at all. They do offer to refund my $2000, but I have been waiting 11 weeks, without a car, and I am told they do not know what happened. That is pretty much the definition of incompetence. Also, if I had not called them after 3 weeks I highly suspect I would still be waiting on their call.

That is not the kind of experience we seek to provide, Ronald. Please call us when you can so we can address this together. Sincerely, Charles Taylor,... Service Manager, (281) 240-3673

February 1, 2018

You guys are truly professional. From the moment of my husband and I searching online looking for a specific F-150 limited, Ryan T. called us w/in 5 m...inutes of submitting our interest. He was readily available for any questions we had. We traveled from Louisiana to you look at the exact truck my husband wanted and we are very pleased. Ryan T. exceeded our expectations by far, he went above and beyond to make the process as smooth as possible and we weren't held up for hours waiting. Upon arrival he let us test drive the vehicle, from there we agreed upon a price and Marcus St. Germain closed our deal. These two guys made our purchase worth the drive. Thanks Ryan and Marcus for everything, we will definitely be back.

Thank you for your review. We're glad to know that our team was able to provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the futur...e, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Charles Taylor, Service Manager (281) 240-3673

January 9, 2018

Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was buying my truck from Kenny B. He was outstanding to deal with and provided 5 Star Service. The entire team w...as extremely helpful getting all of the add-ons installed in one day.

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't hesitat...e to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Sincerely, Soraya Flores, Customer Relations, (281)-240-3673

November 11, 2017

I had an awesome experience working with Mark Pete, we made an offer and he matched it perfectly. Very friendly and kind person to talk to. He was ver...y professional. I would love to buy all my cars from here!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We are pleased... this was achieved during your time with Mark and that he was very friendly and professional. We look forward to working with you again down the road. Best, Soraya Flores, Customer Relations, (281)-240-3673

August 17, 2017

If there was a zero star rating that's what they'd get. Last summer, right before my daughter was going away to college her car (a hand-me-down from ...her grandma) starting stalling so we took it to the dealer as that's where she always took it to be maintained. We told the service manager that this was related to the AC because it only ever happened when the AC condenser was on. If we ran the AC without the condenser, it ran just fine. They came back with there was nothing wrong with the AC just an air valve sensor of some kind and replaced that part and sent us on our way. That car drove out to Mississippi accompanying my daughter to college. She barely drove it for the entire school year, really only ever taking out when she came home, at night, not using the AC. She came home for the summer and in Houston heat, began using the AC in earnest. After being home a month, the lagging and noises started again. We took it into another mechanic and they said there was severe wear on the serpentine belt so we replaced that, got the oil changed, etc, and everything seemed ok. A couple of weeks later, it stalled again. Starting full on where we were at nearly the exact same time last year, (the week we planned to leave to take her back to school, at the end of summer) and it's full on doing what it was doing last year. We brought it back to Helfman and they said, "NP your parts are under warranty so we'll get it fixed up without too much extra cost." so we were happy... until we got the call later that day. Now they acknowledge the problem with the condenser and since it's a different part, they won't fix it under the warranty. We told them, and told them, they disregarded our direction and fixed something else...and now want us to pay them twice for what could have been fixed last year. We spoke with the original mechanic, the service manager and HIS service manager and they all bound together as a united front against us. Now we have a chunk of junk that can't be driven, and all we can do about it is tell the whole world to avoid going here. I wouldn't do any kind of business with these guys... don't buy from here, don't service here... there are so many Ford dealers in the city of Houston--- ANY of them are better choices than Helfman in Sugarland.

I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience with our service department. If you would be open to contacting me at your earliest convenience, I w...ould greatly appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your situation. I look forward to speaking with you and regaining your trust in our business. Please contact me at parts@helfmanford.com. Sincerely, Phillip Knight, parts@helfmanford.com