Archer Volkswagen

101 reviews

• June 18, 2018

Carlos offers exceptional service. I have bought 6 cars from them and they also take great care of me. Highly recommend them and they will take care... of you as well.

November 12, 2018

Luis Corona was the service employee that I worked with, he was on the ball and very informative, my wait time was minimal. Thanks for everything Corona!

October 20, 2018

Excellent customer service. Friendly and honest staff who made the car shopping experience pleasant. I never felt pushed or rushed and all of my questions... were answered in a timely and friendly manner.

August 15, 2018

Pedro the mechanic at the dealership went way out of his way to help me load a vechile I bought there. I would rate him a 10/10

June 24, 2018

I recently went in to pick up a 3rd vech that was purchased at this dealership. The first 2 times was a very pleasant experience this last time was completely... anything but a good experience. It started out nice like before but spiraled down rapidly from there. It was like a complete different dealership than before. There was complete incompetence from every level. I can say this will be most likely the last time I go to this dealership. The worst part was this all happened in one day, the day I received my vech.

June 18, 2018

We used Archer in the past for vehicle service previously owned vw’s. We expect to continue to utilize the dealer for future needs now that we bought... it from them.

June 18, 2018

Recently I need to have oil and filter change. As I purchased my car here I thought it would be a good idea to have the service done at the same place,... so I planned to have the maintenance done at Archer, even though it is almost 4 hours drive round-trip for me. Before going I contacted them trying to schedule an appointment for Saturday, but was told that the oil change service only takes only 30-40 minutes so I could just stop by before 2pm, which is when they close. And after I got there at 1:05, I was turned down for the service because they wouldn't take any more cars. And it was only 1:05. So I drove another 2 hours all the way back home and have nothing accomplished. But I really trusted Archer VW, so I decided to give it another try. I called the service again and explained my situation, and the service person on the other end of the phone was really impatient with the conversation. He said they don't take appointments on Saturdays, so I thought "should I just spend every Saturday driving there wishing myself good luck without knowing whether my car will be taken care of?" Why isn't making an appointment an option on Saturdays? The service person didn't seem to care my difficulties and answered "just come early." Like how early exactly?? And it's not even guaranteed that I will have my service since I cannot make an appointment. If they mean to stop service before 2pm, they shouldn't have said they close at 2pm, because they basically close at 1, or even earlier.

June 10, 2018

I purchased a 2015 Passat on deal thru Edmunds. The window tinting started bubbling in less than 2 years. Their offer to fix it was so convoluted that... it was hilarious. They did not offer to really take responsibility for their work. This is what it looks like in 30 months. Still less than the normal 36 month warranty. Not good enough for Archer. So, buyer beware.

May 13, 2018

This dealer lists 2 and 3 year old cars at original MSRP and then responds with a discounted price. Very unclear and offensive to shoppers. I have removed... them from my list as I do not want to look at cars that are not correctly priced.

April 18, 2018

We were looking to test drive the new VW Tiguan and we were greeted by Carl Pierson immediately. He is genuine, forthright and knowledgeable on the cars... he is selling. He made my wife and I feel very comfortable and respected with our choices. The entire team made the purchase efficient and stress-free. They did not play games on pricing with a new vehicle and gave me fair value on our trade-in. (Got to meet the owner Mr. Archer, too!!) Carl also was extremely positive and funny in each meeting, which kept the entire process relaxed. He is an excellent example of a consummate professional without the sales-y pressure tactics employed by other dealerships. If you are looking at VW in the Houston area, go here, ask for Carl. You will be happy you did!