Gillman Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.7
  • Zia New Car Internet Manager

The best customer service possible. A man of his word. Working for a dealership which honors its word and policies. No better in Houston.

Thank you for your review and your kind words. We are always pleased to hear excellent experience that our customers have with our employees. We truly... appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

• Pastor Lee

An incredible Journey just like the brand Subaru invites one to take. I could not be happier with the quick response and accurate information my sales...man Mr. Morgan provided me in purchasing a new car. From the guy that sales accessories to the General Manager, these people will respectfully listen to your concerns at this dealership. Compared to my other car buying experiences, this was a pretty easy process. They put the customer back in customer service. If there was a 7 star rating, I would give them that!!! I Will definitely consider buying another Subaru from them in the future!!!

Steven, it's wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience with us. Our team is proud of our friendly, helpful service. We appreciate your ...business, please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

• Great service

Great service good people sales person Hamza Rashid very helpful Thank you

• Customer

Super friendly and helpful. There was an initial misunderstanding, but they went above and beyond to make it right and ensure my satisfaction. Zia and... Gary are highly recommended.

• Amazing dealership with customer friendly staff

I was there to look at Subaru Outback 2013 certified vehicle. Gary Chew and Andreas there went above and beyond to help me get a good deal. They were ...very friendly and accommodating and foremost not pushy at al. Andreas was quick to pull out the car i wanted to see and help me test drive every vehicle i liked while Gary was more in to getting me good deal. I wish them luck in their future endeavor. Thanks,

We appreciate your review! We're glad to hear that Gary and Andreas were so helpful. Our team is proud of our accommodating, hassle-free service. T...hank you for your business, we hope to see you again!

• Good service

They've already sold the car when I contacted them but their response was prompt, helpful and friendly.

Thank you for the review, Spikes. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help!

• Spur of the moment repair

I stopped by the dealership unannounced on a rainy Monday afternoon to have my rear view mirror reattached as it had fallen off of the replaced, non-f...actory windshield. Wally Mendez went to great lengths to find a windshield repairman who would fix the problem promptly. Gillman Subaru Southwest sales and service personnel continue to impress me with their professionalism and customer service. They are honest and forthright, helpful and knowledgable. Thank you Wally Mendez and Gillman Subaru Southwest for giving immediate attention to my little repair. As a repeat customer (this is my third Subaru Forester), I feel valued.

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear that Wally was able to provide you with such great service. We'll be sure to pass along your kind ...words. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

• Mrs.Moreno

I submitted my app online over a week ago, and never got any information from Ms. Zaldivar on it. Trying to buy a mini van for my family. Unprofession...al.

Thank you for your feedback, Gloria. We're concerned to hear that you did not hear back from us about the minivan you are interested in buying. Your... experience is important to us; we would like a chance to fix anything that went wrong. Please contact me so I can make amends. -Eliel Ramirez, General Manager, gillmanreviews@gmail.com

• shopping

Great customer service I really appreciate it, I'll be back to pick up the #FordFusionSE16 really nice car #TeamCapricorn #TeamGillmanSubaru

Thank you for your review Carlton! We're glad to hear you had great customer service. We look forward to assisting you again!

• Draining,unpleasant experience

Car was not available as I was led to believe, after my first visit and request.. No explanation of basic operations how to open trunk, cruise control... location and operation, how to open gas tank,.... Was handed a large 2 volume manual. Financial person never made eye contact. Never explained options available. Never asked my finance plans. Did not appreciate my questions Was not informed about mileage on auto in advance of final sale Second visit took over 5 tiring hours Do not feel this is a safe ,honest,friendly dealership for a single woman. I love my Subaru ,just wish I had selected another dealership

Hello Blanche, We are disappointed to hear that you weren't properly trained on the details of your Subaru and that the car shopping process took long...er than expected. It is important that we are answering all of your questions and making sure you have a pleasant experience at Gillman Subaru of Houston Southwest. We are happy to hear you love your new Subaru and we'd love if you could give us a call so we can talk further about your concerns. Best, Eliel Ramirez General Manager 713-776-6300 gillmanreviews@gmail.com

Gillman Subaru