New 888-488-5651 Dealer Website
Used 888-665-1679 Email Dealer
Service 888-340-7713

Average based on 246 reviews
  • THE BEST!!

TOM HERALD MADE THE TRANSACTION EFFORTLEWSS AND PAINLESS. THIS IS MY THIRD AUTOMOBILE BOUGHT FROM TOM AND MOMENTUM BMW. HE, THE REPAIR SHOP, PARTICULARLY SHEF HABHAB, AND THE PRODUCT KEEP ME IN THE BMW FAMILY.

• Great Service experience!!

Great Service experience!! I had Peter Schermerhorn as my advisor. I brought in my car in for its regular schedule maintace. Its was in and out within a day. Peter spoke to me about my car ever step of the way the whole process smooth and hassle free.

• Customer

I am very happy with the new car I got at the BMW dealer

I am very happy with the new car I got at the BMW dealer

• Awesome Service

The young man who help us that day was very knowledgable and courteous. He went over and beyond to make sure we got the best for our money.

• Experience at new car purchase at Momentum BMW

Tatiana was the best, as well as Max. Great customer service.

Tatiana was the best, as well as Max. Great customer service.

• Peter. S > anyone else at BMW

Peter has been helping me with most of the issues regarding my car, he is always very helpful and very knowledgeable on the things that need to be done. Overall, Peter has been one of the best service advisor at this location, he always helps you the soonest possible and he goes the extra mile to make your visit one of the bests

• BMW service

Went to get my vehicle fixed & used warranty. took 2 wks before I got my car back, rep did not call me to tell me what was covered & what was being replaced. I didn't get a call until my car was ready, which was pretty nice just took long & one of the items on my list was not fixed because of the warranty co.

• Racheal

My service rep. Peter S. was awesome!!! Great customer service every time. Very helpful!!!

• Fantastic Experience!

I worked directly with Matthew Harris in the pre-owned department of Momentum BMW to purchase a used Mercedes E350 recently. He was thoughtful, attentive to my questions, and it was very apparent that he had my best interests in mind throughout the process. I would have a hard time going anywhere else now for a used car.

• Momentum BMW service -