New 888-202-3888 Dealer Website
Used 877-896-4043 Email Dealer
Service 877-289-9755

Average based on 192 reviews
  • Excellent customer service

Pat and Paul did an outstanding job, especially considering that they were already short-staffed that day. They were very pleasant, professional, and they worked very quickly to make sure everything went smoothly. Paul promptly called when the car was done and Pat mentioned that he is available whenever i have a question or concern. Best experience at a service center ever!

• Service

Great service as always. Never have any problems and my car is always ready on time. Thanks again!

• Excellent services!

Mike handled every aspect of the provided services with great professionalism and efficiency. Everything was well done, from dropping off to picking up my vehicle. This is my second time using Gainesville Buick and excellent service will keep me coming back for any future needs or wants.

• CASCADA

I am very happy with my purchase and the customer service was great!

I am very happy with my purchase and the customer service was great!

• Online buying experience

Purchased a used cargo van. Photos showed interior cage divider and vehicle was complete with factory installed running boards. Process too way too long as they were trying to set up financing. Finally I received vehicle which was in good condition, however running boards and interior cages had been removed. After denying that they existed I substantiated such with the pictures I had and sent them to the salesman. I was then told they removed them for safety reasons┬┐ and they were unwilling to do anything about them. I live in Buffalo and wasn't too keen on the idea of shipping back the vehicle. After waiting for weeks to receive the proper documentation it was determined that it was registered as a personal vehicle instead of commercial as I had discussed when buying. After weeks of repeated phone calls and messages left for Zack the salesman, he finally responded when I began a texting barrage. When I did receive the title it had a Lean listed on it from the initial bank that the dealership was trying to get financing through. Over six months later and still unresolved. Long story longer.. I do not recommend doing business with this dealership. Buyer beware!

• Great purchase experience

Stephen Burton was knowledgeable,helpful and patient. A five-star salesperson for sure1

• Horrible - Avoid them! Wasted 5 hours of my life..

Horrible! After speaking to the Sales Manager (Scott) about a used car they had, he told me to drive in to make a deal. Knowing that I was driving from Tallahassee (2.5 hrs away) he sold the vehicle while I was on the way and didn't even call to tell me! Imagine my surprise after dragging my family of 4 on the road. Nice 5 hour round-trip drive for a waste of time. The worst part, he wouldn't come out of his little cube office to tell me and sent one of his sales people out to let me know. What a coward. Horrible business people. Avoid them!

Thank you for alerting us of this issue, John. I would like to apologize for your experience. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement. I would like to assure you that we never intend to do anything to upset our customers, however, if you are willing to contact us at your convenience, we would be more than happy to further discuss the issue and move forward in a positive direction. Sincerely, Gainesville Buick GMC Team

• Great service

The service was great and very timely! Their assessment of my future tire needs helped me to plan my next service date.

• Great service, great people

Had made appointment and was helped right on time, which was great since it was during working hours. Great people!

• Great and Fast Service

I brought my car in to get serviced, oil changed and tired rotated, they told me where I could get a bite to eat, when I came back from getting a sandwich, my car was done. Very quick service