4.0
Average based on 4 reviews
  • Treated terrible by the young/lazy service writer.

Service writer told me "I guess you have a problem then" because I couldn't leave the car at that moment. NEVER will go back.

• Great service and then some.

Just had my 2007 HHR worked on in their service department. I can not say enough their professionalism, customer service and quality of work. They want their customers to return not run from them. I worked with Arron Bratcher and he was more than great he was terrific. Thanks Arron.

• New Chevy 1500

I purchased a new Silverado 1500 Z71. The customer service was excellent. They worked with me on the price. When I didn't want financing or anything special, they asked one time and then respected my answer. I never go the car salesman feel from them. The buying process was very expedited. Highly satisfied with buying from them.

• GOOD EXPERIENCE

Everyoneone at Valmark was very friendly and helpful. We did buy a new vehicle and are very pleased.