Lirette Ford Lincoln

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• October 19, 2012

I was uneasy about buying a car because you hear so many bad things about dealerships, but everyone at Lirette put my worries at ease. Everyone there ...was really friendly and my salesman, Sean, was really concerned with what I wanted instead of pushing me on something I didn't need. The whole process went great, from the test drive, to negotiating price, to signing the paperwork and heading home in my brand new Explorer! I have recommended this place to all of my family and friends so far and hopefully this review helps your decision also! Great people and a great deal!

Thank you for your service. We are very pleased that you Please keep in mind that we are only a phone call away. 985-380-2277.

January 21, 2016

Lirette Ford service has always provided me with quality service, prompt, and advice on existing or future service. Their service staff and mechanics ...are great to talk to, and in formative. If you sense you have a problem, they will work with you and come to a satisfactory conclusion. Highly recommend them for your Linclon, Mercury, Ford cars and trucks. Glenn Fuselier

January 18, 2016

the service dept. here sucks !! would not recommend to my worse enemy , well maybe !! The mechanics do not do a good job at all , fact you will probab...ly have more problems when you pick it up, than what you was originally bringing your vehicle in for !!! no kidding !! the service team really do not try to work with you even if its something bad on their half !!!! expensive and not worth it !!

December 17, 2014

I believe in reading reviews and sometimes it bases my decision on whether to do business with someone or not. I came in for service only because of t...he maintenance plan offered on my truck and have not been disappointed one bit! I find their staff to be friendly and go above and beyond what is required of them. While waiting on my service (typically less than thirty minutes) I hear them speaking politely to others and laughing with them. That said, I am glad I chose to come here even after seeing these reviews because it reminds you that maybe, just maybe, the people that wrote them treat people like dirt anyway. Not once has anyone treated me with anything other than kindness and respect and I recommend their service and sales departments to anyone.

September 7, 2014

I'm from Alabama and I'm in morgan city on business my trucks oil cooler malfunctions and is cover under a two year warranty from ford motor company. ...I took my truck to lirette ford was told that there was a diagnostics fee but I would not be charged for it if the diagnostics show the oil cooler was bad. Diagnosis showed oil cooler was clogged but they tried to tell me that my engine block was contaminated and needed replacing. And that it was gonna cost more money to tear the engine down and completely make sure that the oil cooler was clogged. I informed them that I would take my business elsewhere and was still charged a diagnostics fee after being told I wouldn't. Hands down the worst experience I have ever had at a ford dealership!! Oh and appointments don't matter I had an appoint ment set a week earlier and they were so behind on the repairs that I had to reschedule before my vehicle was touched.

We really appreciate your response. Every customers complete satisfaction is very important to us. Please contact me ASAP to resolve this issue. 985-3...80-2277. Please ask for Kelie Lara. Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

August 7, 2014

If you need service to your vehicle, don't bother showing up without an appointment. They will turn you away very quickly. Looked at their website the... night prior to going, it said nothing about "by appointment only". Out of the Ford Service Depts. this is the only one I've ever been turned away from. Terrible. Not recommended. Lack of friendliness is hit too.

Hi Slugger! We do strive for complete satisfaction throughout the dealership! We will go above and beyond to make sure every customer that comes in is... very happy with their experience. Please contact me so we can get this issue resolved as well as disregard that this is a fake rating, since we did have a visit from our cars.com rep today and we have discontinued our service over 4 months ago with them. Thank you! I look forward to speaking with you!

September 9, 2013

Great place to buy a car! I spent 2 months shopping for what I wanted in my price range. I went to Lirette Ford and felt comfortable enough to buy tha...t day. The people were great and straight forward. I also brought my wifes car in for a repair. The service department kept me updated on the status of the vehicle and it was repaired fast and now runs great. My experience with this dealership was second to none! Thanks Ben Ledet! I highly recommend this place.

We appreciate your business Mr. Richard Blanchard. We are very happy that you are satisfied with your purchase and with your service. Please feel free... to contact us if there is anything we can do for you. 985-380-2277.

December 9, 2012

I visited Lirette (and Morgan City) for the first time this weekend when looking to purchase my vehicle. The manager, salesman, and finance were all v...ery nice and helpful. There were no games at this dealership! It was very refreshing to visit a car dealership and deal with normal people! I highly recommend visiting Lirette Ford even if it's a bit out of your way.

Thank you very much for your service. We are only a phone call away if there is anything else you need. Please feel free to contact us at 985-380-2277....

October 4, 2011

My experience with Lirette Ford was excellent. I not only got the vehicle i was looking for but they were very helpful with the buying process. I am a... very satisfied customer and will see them again on my next car purchase.

Lirette Ford Lincoln