4.4
  • Great service

I was very impress with the service and salesman as well as the finance person. Every one was courtesy and knowledgeable about the SUV and the contracts. Thanks a lots for the kindness you showed in helping me with my purchase.

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that you had a great car buying experience. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

• Poor Customer Service

Boughtt a car from there New Years Eve and process was fairly simple and I was in and out pretty quickly. About 2 weeks late I started being harassed about not giving all documents. I actually did and when I was there the salesman made a comment about how prepared I was. Then starts the calls and texts all day and night from the salesperson about how they needed junk mail to verify address. I stated several times I do not keep junk mail but can provide several bills and my lease and car insurance which has name and address. No, they want junk mail which made no sense. Then I received another call from a Duncan saying I am being harassed because I am not being compliant. I tried contacting finance for weeks with no reply. I emailed all bills and check stubs to finance and sales man several time only to keep being harassed about junk mail. The way I have been treated has been very poor and I would not recommend to anyone. I did have an issue with a check which I called the bank and it was returned bc I never write checks and they made a call to me that I missed so they returned it bc they suspected fraud. The sales guy called the person who referred me to tell them I had a returned check. This person is not on the contract and should not have been informed of anything. I also sent my credit card over the same day to run and it was not run. Then weeks later they said I never gave the card info. All info I sent to sales was never given to finance. The buying experience was great but the customer service was so poor it made me regret buying from them.

Hello there, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry to hear you've been having problems with our finance department and I would like to try to make things right, can you please contact me? Stephen Prather Jr. General Manager 713-776-2104 sprather@davidtaylor.com

• Very impressive

Hello Toochi, thank you for your kind words for our store! We are thrilled to hear we could earn your business!

I normally would put on my business face when I walk into any car dealership but I didn't funny enough, their customer service sense is really astonishing, the moment I stepped in someone noticed me and helped all the way, completed our business transactions and that was that. Their coffee was good too. I had a Horrific experience with Honda, the words even rhyme. I would definitely recommend people to buy cars from Sterling McCall Buick GMC

• Excellent service and staff

Hi Billy, thank you for your business and your kind words for our service department! We are glad to hear we could earn your business!

Took my Enclave in for an oil change and to investigate a noise in my drive train. The service department diagnosed the problem and the Service Manager provided me with a written estimate for my repairs. The Service Manager offered me a complimentary vehicle so I did not have to wait. Excellent service with a personal touch. I always take my vehicle to Sterling McCall for service because of the quality of work and the quality of their staff.

• Excellent buying experience

We have purchased cars from 9 different dealerships, this was by far the best experience we have had. This big town dealership had a small-town, family run, type of feel. It was nice to see the staff just as helpful to each other as they were to us. Our salesman, Karl, was very respectful of my time on the first visit when I told him I could not stay long. He was very personable and we never felt pressured in any way. Despite being in the business for so long, he did not exhibit the type of arrogance that so often turns us off from experienced salesman. We were equally impressed with Mark Harrison, who financed the vehicle for us. He was also very personable, didn't pressure us, respectful of our time but still thoroughly answered our questions.

Thank you Sean for the kind words about Karl and Mark! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Good customer service

I was looking on the internet for a truck (Tacoma) great price online.dealership internet sales team are great.

Thank you J.R. for the kind words! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Horrible Repair Experience

I hope my path and that of this dealership never crosses again, ever. What should take no more than a week to fix took this dealership three months and at the end of the day, they still did a bad job. The bare metal on my steering column remains exposed and they have the audacity to tell me they couldn't do anything about it. Trust me, you don't wanna use this dealership for your repair work. You call them, leave a voicemail and they never call you back. In fact, I believe the contact person at the service department with whom I had to deal deliberately ignored my calls. I can't tell you enough how irritated I am with this dealership. I always had to call and push them for them to move a finger on my vehicle. They never would have cared if my vehicle remained with them for a whole year. This is by far the worst repair experience of my life. Seriously.

I'm sorry to hear this and I would like to make things right. My name is Kenny and I am the General Manager. Can you please contact me because I cannot research your problem without getting your name? Thanks, Kenny Young General Manager kyoung@davidtaylor.com 713-270-2104

• Very pleased as always with the great customer ser

Thank you Tony for the kind words about our Service Department! We look forward to your business with us again!

Work was performed as requested and in the time stated from the start. I actually look forward to getting my truck serviced at Sterling McCall GMC. Thank you

• Great facility and great customer service

Howard, thank you for reviewing Mr. Cordell and our store! We are thrilled to hear we could earn your business!

I called and spoke to Mr. Cordell 'CW' White. He scheduled an appointment for me and when I brought my car in for service, I asked for him. He informed me that it would be 45 min to an hour. I waited in the service area and enjoyed popcorn and soda. Mr. Cordell was very professional and very accurate with the time he quoted. This was my first time at your location for service and now I am a customer for the life time of my vehicle. Many thanks and keep up the good work Sterling McCall Buick !!!!!

• Best car buying experience ever

Thank you for the kind words!It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional!

From the internet sales I spoke to on the phone, to the moment we walked in the door and until we drove off in our two truck purchases, it was the best buying experience my family and I ever had. I am looking forward to the day I can return for another purchase. My GMC home for now on.