Sterling McCall Buick GMC

New 888-376-3915 Dealer Website
Used 888-376-7507 Email Dealer
Service 888-469-7610

4.5
Average based on 52 reviews.
  • Great service

I was very impress with the service and salesman as well as the finance person. Every one was courtesy and knowledgeable about the SUV and the contracts. Thanks a lots for the kindness you showed in helping me with my purchase.

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that you had a great car buying experience. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

• Great facility and great customer service

Howard, thank you for reviewing Mr. Cordell and our store! We are thrilled to hear we could earn your business!

I called and spoke to Mr. Cordell 'CW' White. He scheduled an appointment for me and when I brought my car in for service, I asked for him. He informed me that it would be 45 min to an hour. I waited in the service area and enjoyed popcorn and soda. Mr. Cordell was very professional and very accurate with the time he quoted. This was my first time at your location for service and now I am a customer for the life time of my vehicle. Many thanks and keep up the good work Sterling McCall Buick !!!!!

• Best car buying experience ever

Thank you for the kind words!It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional!

From the internet sales I spoke to on the phone, to the moment we walked in the door and until we drove off in our two truck purchases, it was the best buying experience my family and I ever had. I am looking forward to the day I can return for another purchase. My GMC home for now on.

• Great Experience!

KM thank you for your review of Karl! It's good to hear that he did a great job finding a vehicle for your daughter!

Karl Fenske patiently, honestly and professionally assisted my daughter with her first car purchase. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car. He has access to most makes and models, not just those at this dealership. No need to spend hours on the Internet or driving all over town, trust me, just call him!!

• Great Service

Gregorio is always very helpful and informative and I enjoy bringing my Tahoe to him for service.

Thank you, George! We are happy to hear Gregorio provided you with a great experience!

• Great service

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us! We look forward to your next visit!

I came in for a recall on my Pontiac Grand Am, it was something simple and didn't take over 30 minutes I was in and out plus I got a free car wash so that was even more amazing !!! I really appreciated their customer service skills!!! I will definitely be coming back soon to purchase me something new !!!

• No Cargo Cover

I purchased a 2015 Terrain on Nov. 13th and did not realize that my car did not have cargo cover until the following week when I placed my laptop in the back and I could not cover it up. I contacted the dealership and was informed that I need to order one through the parts department. Considering I just purchased a car, I would have thought the dealership would let me know to come and pick one up. I am disappointed that this did not occur. The cargo cover is a little of $100 so I am not asking for much at all.

I apologize but that model does not come with cargo cover. If you would like to purchase one we would be happy to help. Please contact us at this number (713) 776-4600 and ask for our Parts Department. We look forward to speaking with you. Frank Pierce General Manager

• great service

Chase is the person who helped me with my warranty repair on my 2012 Buick lacrosse. He took care of everything in a timely manner. Very friendly and professional. It was my first time dealing with something like this and when he said don't worry I will take care of everything he really did.

Thank you Carla for the kind words Chase! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Horrible service, don't waste your time!!

If they had a negative stars I would submit that! I have never had a service company treat me with poor customer service and complete lack of integrity!! We brought in our Buick on Friday morning to get serviced! After waiting a very long time they said that they couldn't get the key out and this happened all Saturday as well! They also told us that by Saturday we would have our car back or someone would at least call us, no one ever did!! On Monday I had to call them and they said it won't be done until Wednesday afternoon. Wednesday it was not completed! Instead of them doing something for the lack of integrity they showed they made excuses and never owned up to their own incompetence and lack of communication!! I will never go to them again and I strongly recommend for others to avoid the headache! On top of that the repairs were a small fortune!!

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize that your service experience was anything but satisfactory. After reviewing your situation, we would like to make up for it with a complimentary oil change. I do thank you for your business and hope that we can make you a satisfied customer. If there is ever anything I can do for you in the future, please give me a call at (713) 776-4600. Frank Pierce, General Manager

• A/C repaired--no more hot drives!

Thank you for your review, we are thrilled to hear that we got your AC fixed quickly and that you are staying cool now!

I brought in my 2013 Enclave as I had lost all a/c on one of the hottest days this year. I had attended the funeral of a friend in Texas City and had not realized there was no a/c until I was already on the way. Slow traffic and the excessive hot air blowing made it a miserable round trip! I called to make an appointment and was pleased that I did not have to wait a long time to bring it in. I received a confirmation by e-mail and took it with me when I drive to the dealership. I waited for it several hours as I had brought work to do, even though they offered to take me home. When the technician had a problem finding the leak, I agreed to let them keep the car over night. The next afternoon, they called to let me know the problem had been found and repaired. I was delighted that my warranty covered the major part of the expense. Everyone with whom I dealt was very professional, friendly and cooperative. Thanks for giving me the a/c so needed during these triple digit hot days!