Beck Chevrolet Buick GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great experience!!
    January 18, 2018

Professional staff, met all expectations and done in a timely manner

Beck Chevy always go above and beyond!
    April 9, 2018

I have done business with this dealership for 20+ years. They are always professional and do a great job. It's obvious they take customer service ser...ious. I continue to recommend Beck Chevrolet to my family and friends.

Jake Eckoff
    July 30, 2017

Jake Eckoff was excellent in customer service and customer satisfaction. He made sure I left Beck satisfied. He even gave me his number in case I had... any problems while I was going through the buying process. Great Guy!!

Beck Sales Staff Went Out of Their Way
    May 5, 2015

I was looking for a specific GMC Terrain (Interior and Exterior colors) I found one at Beck. I requested an internet quote and quickly received one fr...om the internet salesman (Chase). After further checking this vehicle was not available. Chase said he would find one. Chase looked from Orlando to Atlanta and finally located the vehicle (south of Atlanta) we wanted. We negotiated over the internet, price, incentives and trade-in. This was important as It was difficult for us to visit the dealership (we live in Ponte Vedra Beach). We had talked to other dealerships in Jacksonville. However, Beck was the only dealer that offered to look for the vehicle we wanted. The others wanted to sell us what was on their lot. We feel we got a fair deal on the new Terrain and a very fair price on our trade-in. The entire sales staff was very helpful. Everyone asked if we needed anything. All offered water. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Beck Chevrolet. We have already recommended them to our friends and neighbors. People in Jacksonville should take the ride to Palatka. It was worth the trip for us. Next time we will check here first.

Great experience buying a used vehicle from Beck !
    March 23, 2012

I was shopping for a specific vehicle online and Beck Auto Group (in FL) had a vehicle that interested me. During my vacation to FL Gary Fowdy helped ...me thru the normal drive evaluation and purchase process. He did an excellent job thru the whole process even though it was not the normal process. The vehicle needed some warranty work and since I was returning to Michigan before the work could be completed, Gary stepped up and helped me. He followed up on the repair and helped with the vehicle shipping after the repair was completed. He did a great job and unlike others, the service did not end when the purchase was complete. I will definitely consider Gary Fowdy at Beck Auto Group when purchasing another vehicle!

It was a pleasure working with you because you knew so much about these trucks. Once I knew what you were expecting from me, I was able to meet those ...standards and deliver! Thanks, Gary

Ernie Berger, Beck Cevrolet
    February 26, 2012

Ernie Berger and the Beck dealership was very helpful in making our decision to purchase our new vehicle. Ernie was kind, informative and easy to talk... to. He explained the features of the Equinox, assisted us with all aspects of our purchase and really made the whole experience a good one. We are very appreciative of Ernie and the other kind employees of the Beck Chevrolet dealership.

Ernie Berger, Beck Chevrolet
    February 26, 2012

Review
    February 20, 2012

Salesman was really nice. Helped us a lot. Like the car. Settled on a used one.

Willing to help
    February 17, 2012

Brandy and Kathy were great, I called about noon and by 330 Kathy told me to come get my car. I live in Gainesville and couldn't get service like that.... My credit is not the best but Brandy got me approved without a cosigner to help improve my credit. Thank you, Joy M

Thanks for the comments. We work hard for all of our customers either here in town or from Gainesville.

February 17, 2012

Mr. Gary, Thank you so much for helping me select a car. You where a very good salesman, I appreciated the time you took of your busy schedule to answ...er all my questions and you didn't try to get me to buy anything that I didn't want. For this I Thank You... Keep up the very good job and you will continue to be blessed with customers like me.

It is easy to nice to nice customers like yourself. We are here to help but we don't help anyone if we don't find the right match. Thanks and send me ...some of your friends. Gary

Beck Chevrolet Buick GMC